anyone coming from USA to DR in the near future? need favor

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I need a favor from one of you kind folks who would be coming from USA to DR any time soon. My brother will send you a package which weighs just one kilo and it says one kilo on it. no worries, don't open it, just bring it to me and I will thank you.
hahahahaha. just a joke.

I bought an android tablet but its in atlanta and I want someone to bring it to me. it weighs nothing and you can play with it while you are at the airport. My brother can ship it to you and I can meet you in Santo domingo or santiago on a weekend. Please send me a private message if anyone would be so kind to bring me my beloved android toy. Thanks in advance.
AZB

P.S. I know robert would not help as its not an Ipad. :(
I hope he will not delete this thread either.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
I'm not going via the USA on my way back this time, so not much I can do to help.

He typed in "Pickup Android Tablet" for AZB on his IPhone's GPS

..... and it replied back: "NO WAY
point".

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
AZB, how much was the tablet? we bought eeeeeeeeepad from asus and had it shipped here using EPS. it was well over 200 dollars but we paid nothing but the shipping. EPS offers no tax/aduanas on middle range tablets brought in.
maybe you can do it too.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
I need a favor from one of you kind folks who would be coming from USA to DR any time soon. My brother will send you a package which weighs just one kilo and it says one kilo on it. no worries, don't open it, just bring it to me and I will thank you.
hahahahaha. just a joke.

I bought an android tablet but its in atlanta and I want someone to bring it to me. it weighs nothing and you can play with it while you are at the airport. My brother can ship it to you and I can meet you in Santo domingo or santiago on a weekend. Please send me a private message if anyone would be so kind to bring me my beloved android toy. Thanks in advance.
AZB

P.S. I know robert would not help as its not an Ipad. :(
I hope he will not delete this thread either.

Hi AZB. My wife will be in Atlanta on business NEXT Monday for 3 days and would be glad to mule it to POP for you. Sending you a PM. (You recommended the Doc. in Caberete for her over a year ago.)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Thanks ringo, I will consider this option but it seems POP would be out of my way as I live in santo domingo now and have left santiago for good. I will see what else pops up as this thread is only a few hours old. If not, i may go to atlanta anyway as I do regularly.
AZB

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Thanks ringo, I will consider this option but it seems POP would be out of my way as I live in santo domingo now and have left santiago for good. I will see what else pops up as this thread is only a few hours old. If not, i may go to atlanta anyway as I do regularly.
AZB

Fine. I'll tell my wife that she not need to alter her schedule and time nor wait for you to Email her.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
You can send it to me at my jetpack account if you want. You ship it insured to Miami, then notify Jet pack it's coming. Make sure it's got a commercial invoice.

I just received an Acer Iconia 7" the other day, and was only charged 280 pesos from Miami. (no customs charge)

I have no receipt as its a gift from my brother and he bought it off his friend. The tablet costs over 600+ dollars in stores so I may get charged custom fees in DR. I remember when robert had to wait a month to get his SSD drive from customs. what a nightmare.