NFL SUNDAY TICKET Available in 2012 with Sky?

torreylee

Oct 24, 2009
www.mesothelioma-lawsuit-advice.com
Hi all,

I've been in the DR for over 2 years without using TV and it's been fine but I can't take missing my NFL football anymore.

I was told my best option is Sky satellite, but when I look at their site ( NFL Sunday Ticket 2011 :: Deportes )it only talks about the 2011 season.

I don't know if their site just sucks but they still have the service? Or even good satellite service in general?

If you have any helpful tips on the best (legal) option for getting NFL SUNDAY TICKET please do share. Thanks a million!

Torreylee

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Try the NFL Game Pass, streaming HD of EVERY game, including past games.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Try the NFL Game Pass, streaming HD of EVERY game, including past games.

This to me is a total waste. I tried it and the delay was at least two plays in every game. If you don't care to see plays that happened 2 minutes or so earlier I guees you would like it. Also the picture is not very good.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Hi all,

I've been in the DR for over 2 years without using TV and it's been fine but I can't take missing my NFL football anymore.

I was told my best option is Sky satellite, but when I look at their site ( NFL Sunday Ticket 2011 :: Deportes )it only talks about the 2011 season.

I don't know if their site just sucks but they still have the service? Or even good satellite service in general?

If you have any helpful tips on the best (legal) option for getting NFL SUNDAY TICKET please do share. Thanks a million!

Torreylee

I order this every year and have done so once again.

Forget everything through the computer as I have had viruses and I hate it when the quaterback drops back to pass and the screen freezes and a minute later you see the play is over and you missed it.

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
This to me is a total waste. I tried it and the delay was at least two plays in every game. If you don't care to see plays that happened 2 minutes or so earlier I guees you would like it. Also the picture is not very good.
Completely disagree.

I've had it for years with great success. This will be my 5th. It has come a long way in that time.

You need a solid, semi-fast (3mb+ download speed) innerweb connection to use it. We have 4mb/1mb with Codetel. You also need a decent video card with decent memory to fully exploit the technology.

Several DR1ers have watched games here @ Camp Moto on Game Pass. I think bob saunders has seen 3-4 games here.

I watched the Bucs-Phins preseason game last Friday in excellent, glorious HD projected onto a 8' wall space.

But opinions vary...

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
CB,

Are the plays delayed for you? I counted two or three plays behind the actual live game.

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
CB,

Are the plays delayed for you? I counted two or three plays behind the actual live game.
Beats me, it's live when I see it.

How can you tell? Watching a game on a satellite TV at the same time as streaming to your computer?

But all signals get to different places at different time.

When I watched the Bucs live in Raymond James Stadium while listening to the live radio, the radio was behind the live game by 2 seconds. When I would watch an away game on TV and listen to the local radio feed, there was a 3-4 second difference, radio ahead of the TV feed.

Heck, often I couldn't watch the game on time. And with the beauty of technology I can watch the entire game archived later (I just avoid any contact with the scores.) That is a beautiful point with Game Pass.

My point is the TECHNOLOGY of the NFL Game Pass is solid. It's my ONLY source of watching the NFL in the DR...

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
CB,

Try watching it and having CBS Sportsline on also and compare the play by play on CBS with what you are watching.

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
CB,

Try watching it and having CBS Sportsline on also and compare the play by play on CBS with what you are watching.
I don't have a television, so I can't.

The OP asked for options for watching the NFL. I gave him a solid one.

If I lived in the states I'd have a fiber optic connection for television and get the NFL package. But not here.

Game Pass works great for international fans. You can't get it in the US.