Reputable lawyer for I-130 in Miami

tilinmarte

Aug 29, 2007
Looking for a lawyer in Miami for my I-130 form to petition my wife just recently married my girlfriend of two years. I'm dominican (Santiago) myself and looked at the instructions but don't want to mess any information up so it won't get delayed. She speaks some english

I also would like to know what would be a fair price to pay $$$$$ for a lawyer.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Finally She Is Happy

(...) my wife just recently married my girlfriend of two years (...)

Sh..t happens (everywhere).
I wish you a better pick next time. ;)

lesbenheiratenruipalace.jpg

donP

tilinmarte

Aug 29, 2007
what do they mean when they say translation of marriage certificate. I went to a place by the indepencia/restauration street where they do marriage certificates (couple of brides in white there as well). They gave us our copy of marriage certificate we paid about 200 pesos but im not sure it thats what they mean because it says marriage certificate and translation of marriage
certificate ... thanks chip

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
what do they mean when they say translation of marriage certificate. I went to a place by the indepencia/restauration street where they do marriage certificates (couple of brides in white there as well). They gave us our copy of marriage certificate we paid about 200 pesos but im not sure it thats what they mean because it says marriage certificate and translation of marriage

If your marriage certificate is in Spanish it needs to be translated into English by a certified translator.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago

Check these links out:

Miami Translation Service 888-288-9712 Certified Notarized Translations Documents Spanish French Portuguese German Italian Russian Vietnamese
Legal translation services: Professional legal translation services: Court certified translation | Day Translations, Inc. - Professional translation services. Document translation of all languages.

tilinmarte

Aug 29, 2007
I saw the translation for the marriage certificate , website is very helpful wife sending me certificate of Marrigae scanned so I can forward to them . But I am stuck on the passport I am a naturalized citizen I have my USA passport but am I also supposed to to send them my birth certificate from DR and also translated because the check list in dominicanstousa.com says birth certificate as well. If I send copy of passport do copy all the pages or just first one with Pictures

jafo

Dec 16, 2006
Most of your questions should be directed at Dominicans to USA.

They have helped thousands of people .

I 130 is not difficult. Most of the forms are easy , provided you look them over and read the instructions.

The hardest part is getting all your documents in order .
Order multiple copies , and keep a complete set of all correspondence and entire immigration package.

Good luck