Passport

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Has anyone got a new passport sent to them here if so how did you do it Fed ex DHL ? Or did you use EPS or Encargo paq Encargo paq just told me they would not do it Any Suggestions ?

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
I got it from my German Embassy... You are from Bermuda, right? No embassy nor honorary consul here?

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Yea no Bermuda consular here i had top send my old passport in to get the new one I sent it thru dhl got o Bermuda no problem

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
My new Passport is in Bermuda my mother needs to send it to me here I tried to get it done thru the UK AEmbassy here but they directed me to the website as this was the only way to do it they told me they do not process passports anymore it all goes thru the UK Embassy in Washington .

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Yea What I wanted to do was DHL it to my encargo paq address a and that get encargo paq to bring it in but the said they dont do passports I guess I will have to get DHL sent it right to me ! I have had credit debit cards sent this way before as well.

jazzman9980

Sep 1, 2004
Bermyboy, how soon do you need your passport? I have sent documents from Bermuda via Fedex to the Sosua Business Center and it gets there within three days.

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Where is the DHL drop point in Sosua or Cabarete in Sosua I belive it used to be Melissa Tours is it still? In cabarete is it EPS?jazz man its on the way thanks?

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Yea Im looking for the drop office for DHL I belive it was Melissa tours in Sosua or actuallt the Caribe tours Office in Sosua ! Im looking to pick up a package.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
If you are shipping DHL you need to tell them where you want it shipped. If you give them the address of the EPS office in Sosusa it will go there. I have used them in the past with EPS. But just to say "Sosua" is not a good idea.

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Sky I have given them an address but in the past I had to just go to thier drop off office and pick up I no problem for me I am just asking if anyone knows if the drop off offioce is still Melissa Tours in Sosua. Also in the past I have given them an address t deliver and the never do. No worries I will work it all out thanks all for the help !