Total Gym

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I recommend P90X as it is low impact and you will get better results not to mention you can get setup for RD4000k or so. You'll need a set of dumbbells(RD800-110 a set) up to about 35-40 lbs max each and a pull up bar(RD800 Universal fitness). The weights go around RD100 per kg. Believe it or not with dumbbells one can really work out the legs. There are videos of the exercises (not pirated :) ) on youtube.

I also only do it 5 days a week instead of 6 and modified the exercises to be no more than 45 min. max. Since I've been doing this now for a couple of years sometimes I forget I'm pushing 50.

With regard to the total gym, look on lapulga,com,do or mercadolibre,com,do

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Here you go:

Maquina De Ejercicios Un Mes De Uso. Gym En Casa - $ 10,000.00 en MercadoLibre

The following link appears to be for Chuck Norris' total gym, great for low impact workout and Chuck has been using it for more than 25 years. He's not in bad shape for someone in his 70's either.

Total Gym,Gimnacio en Casa, Maquina p/perder Peso - eMarket.do

This is the search I used which searches "total gym" only in pages from the DR:

https://www.google.com.do/#q="total...pw.r_qf.&fp=cfdc5103896430a1&biw=1600&bih=787

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Just join Golds gym in Santiago everything you need plus eye candy Me I prefer my hard core gym here in my barrio 30 pesos a day no air condition and I can make all the noise and drop the weights after a heavy set !!! Og yea and eye candy too I have tried total gyms but nothing beats the atmosphere of a real gym and pushing heavy weight !

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
You know it

Yep this morning I went to work out was not feeling it until I stepped in the gym and put on my game face I ended up having a great shoulder workout ! If that was something i had to do at home It would have sucked like the 30 mins of cardio I am debating on doing here at home at the moment LOL