Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Supercasas.com IS THERE A SITE IN DR FOR MOTORCYCLES ,NOT JUST CARS !

LOOKING for a good motorcycle around 250 cc prefer honda , used if possible But I can't seem to find any site that advertise for bikes in dr . I KNOW THERE IS SUPERCARROS.CO M or something like that , and supercasas.com , but does anyone know if there is one for motorcycles??? Thx

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

3. Likes arrugala liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks lol. motores well a lot of improvement in my Spanish is needed , maybe a professora is needed more than a motorcycle !!! ...however not much on that site for sale that isn't completely over priced ! Must wait for private person leaving the island at those prices . I know gringos are ATM but ......

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw a Suzuki Burgmann in Nagua in July

400cc, burgundy-- it was on the curb w/ a For Sale sign.

That may not be near you

6. Likes arrugala liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I am on way right through there tomorrow weather permitting . COULD YOU BE a little more specific where although I know almost jack sh.t about Nagua . Thank you

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

From Cabarete, its on that main road you drive all the way, #5,
    After the Isla entering Nagua, watch on the left - one of those tire shops or moto repair places.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Your #1 problem is you're looking for a needle in a haystack.

I doubt there are 1000 motorcycles over 125-150cc in the entire country. When you take out those over 600cc, the number drops like a rock. Those for sale drops even more, since the larger bikes are owned for a hobby primarily by foreigners or wealthier foreign-influenced Dominicans.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Well you are correct , yet living on a tropical island is a fantasy for many in the world , and we are actually doing it , so it won't harm me to stop for a half hour and peer through ALICES IN WONDRELANDS EYE PIECE., and fall flat on my butt , if I do find it ,the price it will BE !!!!!!

11. Likes JohnnyBoy liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cobraboy View Post
    Your #1 problem is you're looking for a needle in a haystack.

I doubt there are 1000 motorcycles over 125-150cc in the entire country. When you take out those over 600cc, the number drops like a rock. Those for sale drops even more, since the larger bikes are owned for a hobby primarily by foreigners or wealthier foreign-influenced Dominicans.
    Wait CB, I saw it.... I am positive b/c I own one in Philadelphia.
    It was late July that I saw it .. May still be there.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it worth owning a big road bike, what I am reading is that they bring a considerable amount of unwanted attention, but reading this opinion from those who own or have owned bikes so it is confusing, if it is that bad then surely people wouldn't own them. What exactly is the problem attention?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast