Offered; a home for a dog or two.

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
I can rehome a large dog, or a couple of small ones in the near future. I'm not particular about what sort of dog, as long as it has four legs and a bark and doesn't mind sleeping in a kennel in the garden. It must not be a puppy (I prefer mature to old dogs).

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Ews

I can rehome a large dog, or a couple of small ones in the near future. I'm not particular about what sort of dog, as long as it has four legs and a bark and doesn't mind sleeping in a kennel in the garden. It must not be a puppy (I prefer mature to old dogs).

We have 3 'early-warning-system-dogs', aka chihuahuas.
They are 8 weeks old and very cute.

[Although they were born here, they are not corrupt. :laugh: ]

They bark at any stranger at length who gets near the house.
They are good guard dogs to live inside* the house, as they are small and clean.

Since we have had these dogs I very much changed my opinion about this race. :) :bunny:

*)
Our GSD's live outside.

donP

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
Donp;

Chiguaguas are great guard doggies, I have 3 pugs they were born at home (..yes they are corruptos to the max:bandit:) and pugs normally are not as good as chiguaguas for guard duty..but this are very good and always attentive of strangers

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
I have looked at these dogs and they are mostly younger than I would want, and so I continue to wait for something to turn up.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
We rescued an English Mastiff a year ago from Santiago Zoo. His name was Mamoo (Mammoth) but we rechristened him Silly Boy as he walks into everything as he is blind. He is old - but no idea how old - lives outside and everyone is terrified of him. He is a sweetheart but needs a new home as we have two females and he has all his equipment so they have to be kept in when on heat or him tied up. Yours if you want him Smart as long as you can give him the love he needs and deserves having been kept in a cage most of his life. pm me if interested.

245m3uq.jpg

Matilda