WHERE are the banking Geeks here? Banco reservas CD rates ? WHO KNOWS ?

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Looking to find out the banco reservas rates for US DOLLARS for cd accts. Cananyone show me if it's available without having to land at the bank with feet ! Oops sorry DV8

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
We bank at BHD, and the US Dollar CDs are pitifully small in comparison to the peso CDs - but still better than we can get in the US. Rates fluctuate all the time, I think they told us they change every Thursday [????]

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
I do not think that they post the rates at Banreservas.. that would take more updating on the computer than I think they know how to do! No, actually they are very good with typewriters .......

but go into ANY Banreservas.. and there is one in every town of any size in the DR, and you will see the rates posted on the tv by the teller's line.

pick a number and sit with someone and discuss it

bring a book

banking in the DR is one of the ways we socialize.... haciendo fila.. with no music

Sometimes I bring my iipod and share my music so that we can dance.

honestly, the banks are the most SOLMEN places in the DR

but I figure we are in line at the bank, we have bank accounts!!!

we should be DANCING!!!

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Thanks MA thanks WHAT i did! Sin m?sica ,BUT next time i will domas you suggeat The rate for THOSE INTEREST ..ed Lol ( BAD humor) IS for decent Size deposit 2.45 ,seis meses, 2.8 para un A?o 1 year YUUUUUUUUK. So IF The powers that be heRe , can toast This POST IF they think its not newsworthy Santacruz. 2.2