Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default WHERE are the banking Geeks here? Banco reservas CD rates ? WHO KNOWS ?

Looking to find out the banco reservas rates for US DOLLARS for cd accts. Cananyone show me if it's available without having to land at the bank with feet ! Oops sorry DV8

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh not again, it's on their site, me find link.

3. Likes arrugala liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

WHEN you find The site IS THERE a specific place that shows The cd rates? Thank you

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

We bank at BHD, and the US Dollar CDs are pitifully small in comparison to the peso CDs - but still better than we can get in the US. Rates fluctuate all the time, I think they told us they change every Thursday [????]

Administrator
    DR1.com

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I do not think that they post the rates at Banreservas.. that would take more updating on the computer than I think they know how to do! No, actually they are very good with typewriters .......

but go into ANY Banreservas.. and there is one in every town of any size in the DR, and you will see the rates posted on the tv by the teller's line.

pick a number and sit with someone and discuss it

bring a book

banking in the DR is one of the ways we socialize.... haciendo fila.. with no music

Sometimes I bring my iipod and share my music so that we can dance.

honestly, the banks are the most SOLMEN places in the DR

but I figure we are in line at the bank, we have bank accounts!!!

we should be DANCING!!!

7. Likes arrugala liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks MA thanks WHAT i did! Sin música ,BUT next time i will domas you suggeat The rate for THOSE INTEREST ..ed Lol ( BAD humor) IS for decent Size deposit 2.45 ,seis meses, 2.8 para un Año 1 year YUUUUUUUUK. So IF The powers that be heRe , can toast This POST IF they think its not newsworthy Santacruz. 2.2