Transfer from Santiago airport to Jarabacoa

Tracy

Jan 23, 2004
Hello,

I am looking into which is the better option for aprox. 7 people arriving at the Santiago airport. A transfer service or taxi?

Flight time arrival looks to be around 8:30 pm.

Does anyone know of a transfer that would be there waiting for us, or is it easy enough to get a cab/van and what is the cost?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
It depends on how much luggage there is. You can hire a transportation company with a 15 passenger extended mini-bus that will fit 7 and luggage (up to a point)...and do the trip fairly inexpensively.

Or you can spend the night in Santiago and take buses to Jarabacoa.

If you are interested in the first solution, please call Patricio at Transporte Jimenez at 809 817 1713 or send them an e-mail at jjtransportation.rd@hotmail.com

They quoted me a price of about RD$3000...for pick up and delivery to Jarabacoa.

HB

Tracy

Jan 23, 2004
That won't be until next June... But if it all works work like I am hoping, I promise to let you know...

I am planning on a small wedding in Jarabacoa, and I was needing to make sure transportation to the villa would not be an problem.. Plus they say they are going now, but we know how that goes when it's time to book!