How to determine the regularity of electricity in a certain Sector?

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
I am looking to move to another area and want to know with "certainty" what the blackouts are. Is there a notation on the Edesur bill which gives insight into this?

My desireable areas include Mirador Norte, Las Maestra, Reneciento, El Milloncito, El Millon 1 and 2, Las Praderas, maybe Arryo Hondo Viejo

Also if anyone as a comment regarding crime in these areas, would appreciate as well?

Thanks!

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
The simple answer to this question for today, tomorrow and for your children's children's children is no.

There is an approximate, best guess blackout schedule published at:

Portal de Circuitos - CDEEE

You can choose the Distribuidora, then Provincia, then choose a Circuito, then choose INTERRUPCIONES to see the current blackout schedule for one week. The best circuits are A, then B, C and the worst are D.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
The simple answer to this question for today, tomorrow and for your children's children's children is no.

There is an approximate, best guess blackout schedule published at:

Portal de Circuitos - CDEEE

You can choose the Distribuidora, then Provincia, then choose a Circuito, then choose INTERRUPCIONES to see the current blackout schedule for one week. The best circuits are A, then B, C and the worst are D.

is a good site
What do i put for circuito? is this on my edesur bill as I do not see it?

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I live in Las Praderas / Los restauradores and can confirm that there are not a lot of blackouts here, even though the current month a little more (and I damaged my Inversor batteries by not maintaining them).

Crime seems low. In the compound where I live there haven't been issues in its 12 year existence, according to my neighbors. I wouldn't go walk in the park after 8pm though.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
is a good site
What do i put for circuito? is this on my edesur bill as I do not see it?

After you choose the distributor and the province, there will be a list of circuits. The circuit number is not on my Edenorte bill so I doubt it will be on your Edesur bill. (Why would Edenorte think not put the name of your circuit on the bill? DUH!)

On my bill there is a field labelled Loc:. After that is the name of my neighborhood. If you find the name of your neighborhood after Loc.: on your bill you can then search for that on the page with various circuits in your province and hopefully find it and click on your circuit.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
after you select provedor as ladrosur and provincia as santo domingo you will see all the circuits for that area. just look at sector/zona de influencia to find the barrios that interest you most.