Donate Childrens Books

GioMed

Oct 6, 2011
Hello! I just came back from the Dominican Republic having distributed
our most recent haul of books, donated by some kind souls that understand
the importance of having or should I say giving a child an opportunity to expand
his/her horizons by reading. I go to DR about 3 times a year to visit my folks
and I use the opportunity to bring along books that I've collected between trips.

I have no religious affiliation (agnostic :D)so I just basically go to some campo and
give books to kids. I take this opportunity to ask those willing to contribute some
books that you may have read awhile back and have no use for them to consider
sending them our way - if they are in spanish and "kid-worthy" of course. Thanks

Visit LibrosparaRD.com

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010
the importance of having or should I say giving a child an opportunity to expand
and I use the opportunity to bring along books that I've collected between trips.

I have no religious affiliation (agnostic :D)so I just basically go to some campo and
give books to kids. I take this opportunity to ask those willing to contribute some
sending them our way - if they are in spanish and "kid-worthy" of course. Thanks

Visit LibrosparaRD.com

English or Spanish? I have plenty of kids books in english.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast

Visit LibrosparaRD.com

English or Spanish? I have plenty of kids books in english.

He's looking for books in Spanish.

Dec 26, 2011
I believe teaching children to love reading is the best investment one can make to create a better Dominican Republic. I read to my gf's daughter every night when I'm there and via Skype when I'm not. I'll look at your site. Best of success to you, brother(atheist:D)!

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
I believe teaching children to love reading is the best investment one can make to create a better Dominican Republic. I read to my gf's daughter every night when I'm there and via Skype when I'm not. I'll look at your site. Best of success to you, brother(atheist:D)!

Awww...how sweet.You will make a great dad!:bunny: