Pasola Boys

FredBlogs

Jun 18, 2009
I have joined the 'Pasola Boys/Girls' and what a world this has opened up for me ......................

Cheap motoring, get a friend to push me along with one foot whilst he/she uses the other to brake and change gear, mindful that the levers for these actions are on opposite sides of the motorcycle!

Ride on the wrong side of the road.

Ride on the wrong side of the road at night.

Ride on the wrong side of the road at night without lights.

Ride on the wrong side of the road at night without lights while drinking from a Presidente Grande.

Ride the wrong way along a one way street at night without lights while drinking from a Presidente Grande.

Carry as many of my friends as I can fit on at night etc etc etc ........

Look for a Gringo trying to parallel park and glide into the space behind, park and walk away with a friendly smile and wave.

Never look when exiting a side road.

Never look when passing a parked vehicle.

AND if I have the misfortune to have an accident with a Gringo whilst doing one or all of the above, look forward to screwing him/her for as much money as I can get, irrespective if it is my fault or not.

bryan1258

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
HAHA.........I have a friend that handed his open beer to a cop while he fished out his licence. The cop politely handed his beer and licence back. Mind you he had two growling hounds in the back.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
We have a couple of words for folks like you:

"Organ Donor"

FredBlogs

Jun 18, 2009
hahahahahahaha ................... the serious heads...............as usual without any humour

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Possible?

That's "if" they're in any recognizable shape and can be used after the effect!

Interesting, PICHARDO, you seem to be an expert on that, too.

Q: Can a Dominican's brain be transplanted?
By microsurgery maybe?

donP