Arquitecto in Santiago

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
I am looking for a recently graduated, or unemployed Architect to draw my house plans. I have met many people who are University educated but not working in that field for lack of employment opportunity in the DR. Ex: I had a waiter at TGIFriday's who was an Engineer by trade, and a taxi driver who was a Lawyer.

Anyway, I found house plans online and I tweeked them to what I want. I would now like an Architect (as economically as possible) to draw up the plans with the changes that I want. My plan is to find a Maestro to tell me how much it would be to build it so that I can figure out how many years it will take me (Dominican style). I understand that prices will change from year to year but for right now I am just looking for a basic price for what it would cost for now, I will add for inflation later. But I will need the plans for the Maestro to be able to tell me.

Anyway, if anyone knows of an Architect that has not had success in obtaining employment, please PM me. My son's Dominican father is an Engineer/Architect, so yes I know many, but I am interested in giving a small job to someone who might not otherwise be given the job.

Thanks,

SHALENA

Dec 26, 2011
I am looking for a recently graduated, or unemployed Architect to draw my house plans. I have met many people who are University educated but not working in that field for lack of employment opportunity in the DR. Ex: I had a waiter at TGIFriday's who was an Engineer by trade, and a taxi driver who was a Lawyer.

Anyway, I found house plans online and I tweeked them to what I want. I would now like an Architect (as economically as possible) to draw up the plans with the changes that I want. My plan is to find a Maestro to tell me how much it would be to build it so that I can figure out how many years it will take me (Dominican style). I understand that prices will change from year to year but for right now I am just looking for a basic price for what it would cost for now, I will add for inflation later. But I will need the plans for the Maestro to be able to tell me.

Anyway, if anyone knows of an Architect that has not had success in obtaining employment, please PM me. My son's Dominican father is an Engineer/Architect, so yes I know many, but I am interested in giving a small job to someone who might not otherwise be given the job.

Thanks,

SHALENA

It sounds like you don't need an architect. Any competent Maestro should be able to work based on the adjustments you've made to the plans you found online and provide you with a proposal detailing the cost of the project.

May 12, 2005

Thanks,

SHALENA

Ask Chip for a recommendation