Barry visits Bill

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006
Before Obama was elected President he went to see Bill and Hillary for some campaign advice, at their spacious home.

After drinking several glasses of iced tea, he asked Bill Clinton if he could use his personal bathroom.

When he entered Clinton 's private toilet, he was astonished to see that Clinton had a solid gold urinal! Wow!

That afternoon, Obama told his wife, Michelle, about the urinal. "Just think,' he said, 'when I am President, I too could have a gold urinal. But I wouldn't have something so self-indulgent!"

Later, when Michelle had lunch with Hillary, she told Hillary how impressed Obama had been at his discovery of the fact that, in his private bathroom, Bill had a gold urinal.

That evening, when Bill and Hillary were getting ready for bed, Hillary smiled and said to Bill:

"I found out who ****ed in your saxophone."

chrisrose97

May 2, 2010
President Clinton drives by his hometown

Then President Clinton and First Lady Hillary Clinton went thru their hometown in the Presidential Limo. The Limo needed gas and they stopped at a gas station to fill up. The gas station attendant turned out to be a former boyfriend of Hillary's. They left the gas station, Bill turned to Hillary and said:

"You see Hillary? If you would have married that man, you would be the wife of a gas station attendant"
"No", Hillary replied, "He would have been President!"

Kozy

Jun 1, 2002
Hillary, like Leonel, is gay and everyone in the inner circles know it K

Kozy

Jun 1, 2002
you can vote for Twidelee dee or Twidelee dum- it makes no difference. They are owned by the Israeli lobby, the bankers and the military industrial complex. Their campaign contributors are public info- check it out. There is only one presidential candidate in recent history who is not a bitch to the previously mentioned- Ron Paul.

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
Well, since my super-Progressive sweetheart Rachel Maddow is not running, I'd settle for Ms. Clinton and/or Dennis Kucinich.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
you can vote for Twidelee dee or Twidelee dum- it makes no difference. They are owned by the Israeli lobby, the bankers and the military industrial complex. Their campaign contributors are public info- check it out. There is only one presidential candidate in recent history who is not a bitch to the previously mentioned- Ron Paul.

you forgot H Ross Perot.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Monday Is Empty Chair Day | The Gateway Pundit

qsrq77.jpg