Seeking more information.....

sflores

Aug 22, 2012
Hey Everyone....I'm seeking information on any Organizations/Agencies through any Church's or College's that are part of any non-profit sector in Higuey, Bavaro, Punta Cana or even La Romana. My Goal is to Hook Up with any office, agency or organization to get info. to start a non-profit or be a part of a movement to help young women and men that are graduating college or any technical school to get them prepared in the employment sector being it with suits, appropriate work clothing and ethics etc.
Part of my goal is to help young people make a difference in their lives in a confident positive manner possible because I know that there are plenty of young people that want to work and advance themselves and through their education and goals THEY are trying to make a difference!!! I want to help them along the way though any non-profit organization, Agency or Church. I'm looking in these particular sectors of D.R as I plan on re-locating to Higuey and am looking into this venture in the U.S. to try to make as many contacts as possible........any information on this would be greatly appreciated...:nervous:

Thank You,
sflores