Would love a quick answer..

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Does anyone know of any major auto parts stores on the NC? Sosua or Cabarete preferably, I am looking for a fairly obscure part for my wife's 09 Rav4 and I'm having the hardest time tracking it down, I've tried a lot of the junky roadside repuestos with no luck at all..

I am looking for something like an Autozone in the US or like the auto parts shops in Santiago, thanks a lot of anyone knows of one, I'm leaving in like an hour so it would be awesome to get an answer before I leave the house.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
can you tell me what part you are looking for? i know few folks who have repuestos shops in POP, i could check it for you.
other than that - order online - unless needed ASAP or very heavy.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Any mechanic I have used just orders whatever's needed from STI and it arrives by bus in a few hours.

Anything 'obscure' will come from the big cuidads.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
There is nothing on the north coast that I have run across. As mentioned above, they bring it in from Santiago or Santo Domingo or I order it on line and have it shipped in if that fails or is too expensive locally.

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Sayonara,
I dont normally like replying to your plight as I rather dislike your posts but Olly and the team are prepared to help out !
There is a place on Beller just past the Watch Battery change shop , about 100 mtrs from the British Consular office- No 51 Beller - It has pretty well everything. Take in the old part and they may have a replacement . It has green exterior!

Dont know the name - sorry.

Olly and the team

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I felt the same, but some strange humanitarian thing gripped me.

Imagine, this guy doesn't know the ropes like he says he does.
What a question.........

Does anyone know of any major auto parts stores on the NC? Sosua or Cabarete preferably, I am looking for a fairly obscure part for my wife's 09 Rav4 and I'm having the hardest time tracking it down, I've tried a lot of the junky roadside repuestos with no luck at all..

I am looking for something like an Autozone in the US or like the auto parts shops in Santiago, thanks a lot

of anyone knows of one, I'm leaving in like an hour so it would be awesome to get an answer before I leave the house.

No response from OP, I hate it when posters do this, obviously it is not that important

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.