The new ruling on squatters rights

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
AN IMPORTANT FIRST STEP AGAINST CORRUPTION IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC>

This supreme court ruling is just the first step in putting a stop to the many fake title scams, in the D.R . The Las Americas Title Services. at Punta Purla.
Stewart Title ,at the Cap Cana ponzi scheme.
And lately the current FRANACIL operation just starting up, in PUNTA RUCIA, on the north coast .
This latest scam was started by Members of the mafiosa gang, infiltrating the I.A.D . Admisntration in Santa Domingo, and other smaller offices in rural areas.
The senior lawyer there, ELSA VASQEZ, with the help of other administrators,
worked together to undermine the purpose of the I.A.D . which was set up. to redistribute vast amounts of unused property, accumulated by the few super rich families. at the time of Trujillo ,who were ,in favour with the corrupt Trujillo rogimee , when they gained power and wealth ,by blatant execution of any opposition..
The I.A.D .infiltrators worked in parallel with Arnulfo Vasquez, a related lawyer ,working for Gregorio Dominguez and his family connections. the Dominguez Britos brothers. francisco and Pedro.!
Pedro, pulls the strings at the college or lawyers in Santa Domingo to fend off any complaints by the public ,about the corrupted lawyers who steal I.A.D. certificates. and money paid in good faith to fight against the corruption.
And the Puerto Plata builder Kuki Silverio. Keeps in the background, but also pulls many strings.
This gang has been hiding their true identities, under the title company name FRANASIL. and for years have been threatening and harassing, law abiding home and property owners in the PUNTA RUCIA area,
This mafiosa gang fronted by Gregorio Dominguez and his paid friends ,have been known to take , armed .but out of uniform policemen from the isabella station, with them on their ,,ilegal raids , to steal and destroy private property!!
,To make death threats and arrest threats with bullying tactics ,and violence .on unarmed law abiding citizens , for the purpose of removing people from their homes ,and lawfully owned property.
Operating mostly in the Punta Rucia area. >>>>>>>>>>>>>ONE GANG MEMBER named scar face was HEARD BOASTING TO A REPORTER, ,,,THE FRANASIL GANG WILL SOON BE AS POWERFUL AS TRUJILLO WAS AT HIS BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This SAME ,spoke person for the gang also stated the gang now had at least 50 members ,INCLUDING --- MANY LAWYERS , A FEW FISCALS, AND JUDGES, SOME GOVERNMENT MINISTERS ,AND A SENATOR...THEY NOW HAVE MORE POWER THAN THE ELECTED GOVERNMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! people
So it seems to me ,this new supreme court ruling to protect the squatters rights is a good thing by a good judge,, trying to protect the homes and lands of ,mostly poor people,
who work hard and lawfully, to build homes and support their families, , while t at the same time are trying to fend of the super rich criminals and mafiosa gangs using illegal methods to make themselves even richer. And they don't care if the poor people starve to death while they are counting their millions.
This company FRANASIL has been working towards taking small plots of land from the poor , offering them $4 dollars a meter in compensation after stealing it from them, which is worth at least 35 DOLLARS a meter on the open market. the poor are forced to accept under threat of violence, if they cant afford themselves ,to buy ,the fake titles on offer by FRANASIL at 20 to 30 dollars per meter which would allow them to continue living in house,s, where some have lived and worked for over 20 years.
THEN builder Kuki Silverio is waiting like a vulture , to snap up the cheap land for a major development scheme ,
And the shareholders of FRANASIL ARE EXPECTING TO MAKE HUGE PROFITS . BY KICKING THE POOR MAN IN THE TEETH. AND STAVING HIM TO DEATH,
AT THE SAME TIME THEY SIT ON THE FRONT ROW OF THEIR LOCAL CHURCHES ,TO PRAISE GOD! AND WORSHIP JESUS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LETTING OTHERS SEE THEM ,PUT A FEW DOLLARS EACH WEEK ON COLLECTIONS PLATES TO HELP THE POOR.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THINKING TO THEMSELVES , WHAT UPSTANDING CITIZENS WE ARE.
AND GOD CANNOT SEE WHAT WE DO IN SECRET,

BUT I AM HEAR TO SAY HE DOSE SEE, WHAT YOU DO.!!!

ISRAEL.