Appartment or room to rent at us$200 or 250

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
There was a thread with this kind of title where someone was offering a dog kennel. Where is it I can?t find it.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
It is very unfortunate how poor the search function works here. We always tell people to search the forums, but with the current status of the search function, I am afraid that really does not help much. I feel your pain on that.

I believe the thread you are referring to was making a joke about someone who was looking for a very cheap apartment in Las Terrenas and others joked as if they were looking for a dog kennel for that measly $200 US per month.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
It is very unfortunate how poor the search function works here. We always tell people to search the forums, but with the current status of the search function, I am afraid that really does not help much. I feel your pain on that.

I believe the thread you are referring to was making a joke about someone who was looking for a very cheap apartment in Las Terrenas and others joked as if they were looking for a dog kennel for that measly $200 US per month.

someone posted on a forum that it was easier to search using Google and DR1 $200 rent dog kennel

try that