Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What did you do today to enjoy life in DR?

Question is self-explanatory; I traveled to LT and Samana Bay "Callo Levanta'o," beautiful drive, scenery, beaches, landscape, food, resorts and most of all; people are awesome!

And you?

2. Likes pollogringo liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Drank beer and watched football............frickin Jets!!!!

4. Likes pollogringo, Mr_DR liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I put an IV in a cat. Had a great lunch. Had good conversation with my wife's cousin visiting from Santiago where he own's a small recording studio.

6. Likes pollogringo, Mr_DR liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

i went swimming in the morning, did 20 lengths of the pool, then i made two pizzas and had miesposo's family for lunch. we had pizza, pasta, potatoes salad and a pile of grilled meats: chicken, chuletas, costillas, morcilla and sausages. we chatted and we laughed a lot.
    then in the afternoon i called my parents and i got to talk to mama and my brother, i love to hear their voices and i love sharing all silly stories with them
    later we walked the dogs, went to a small beach to let them run around a bit. sweaty walk but so nice. we watched the sun setting down and skies on fire.

can life get any better than that?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dv8 View Post
    i went swimming in the morning, did 20 lengths of the pool, then i made two pizzas and had miesposo's family for lunch. we had pizza, pasta, potatoes salad and a pile of grilled meats: chicken, chuletas, costillas, morcilla and sausages. we chatted and we laughed a lot.
    then in the afternoon i called my parents and i got to talk to mama and my brother, i love to hear their voices and i love sharing all silly stories with them
    later we walked the dogs, went to a small beach to let them run around a bit. sweaty walk but so nice. we watched the sun setting down and skies on fire.

can life get any better than that?
    yummmm

9. Likes Africaida liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

hey! there were very fresh! still moving and talking when i tossed them on bbq grill!

11. Likes belgiank liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Probably tasted better than Bob's cat Just joking and sending good wishes to the cat and you Bob

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.dr1.com/forums/community-...-children.html

I just sent a list of things to H.B. that might help the children or be able to be sold to help them.

I feel good about cleaning out my place and that it might help them.

14. Likes Amu liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Took a walk along the Malecon in the afternoon then came home and sat on the balcony and watched the sunset. Enjoyed some very good arroz con pollo and later some arroz con leche. Starting making plans for my usual fall trip to the US.

16. Likes Mr_DR liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Made $50 bucks on a 2 team parlay . Go redskins an just keep loosing dolfins and all well be well . Had lunch with a very preaty girl . Now watching the steelers game wating in bed for my girl to come home from spending the day with her haja .

18. Likes Mr_DR liked this post
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast