Opening hours Migration SD

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
8 am. That does not mean you will get served at that time. It just means doors open at 8am. Last time I was down there, I had to wait for the employees to arrive, drink a little coffee while they had a nice morning chat among them. They actually served the first in line at about 8:20 am. So you have to take that into account if you have time constraints.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I was allowed behind the scenes at that time and had to wait for them to come out of the boss's office where they had all assembled for prayer.

Jan 22, 2010
thanks I know they open at 8 am but till when?? As I have a long bus trip to do before and don't want to arrive at 1 being closed at noon

T.E.

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
thanks I know they open at 8 am but till when?? As I have a long bus trip to do before and don't want to arrive at 1 being closed at noon

T.E.

I am pretty sure you will not get done what you need to do there if you arrive at 1.00 pm.

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
My approach works not by making valid predictions but by allowing me to correct false ones.?

-George Soros. You really need to get at the latest 11 in the morning or u are going to be frustrated .... ESPECIALLY IF THE COMPUTER lines are down . If its really important take the earliest caribe tours or spend 1 nite in the colonial zone or somewhere other if u know of a place 35 us in the colonial zone is what I do .

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
My approach works not by making valid predictions but by allowing me to correct false ones.?

-George Soros. You really need to get at the latest 11 in the morning or u are going to be frustrated .... ESPECIALLY IF THE COMPUTER lines are down . If its really important take the earliest caribe tours or spend 1 nite in the colonial zone or somewhere other if u know of a place 35 us in the colonial zone is what I do .

I agree, you need to start the process by 11 am. If that means spending the night in SD, that is what you should do.