Videographer?

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I'm looking for a serious videographer/editor for a rather large project.

There are many available in the states and Europe, but I thought I'd cast a line out to the DR1 and expat community to see if there is one with a track record within our community. My preference is DR based.

PM me...

TIA

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Serie 23 Productions in San Pedro de Macoris Dominican Republic. They do have a website. I do not know how to put a link in a post.

canuckgirl

Nov 1, 2007
I would highly recommend Gunther Thallinger from Sosua/Cabarete, who did the commercials for large projects such as Ocean World and also Lifestyle Holidays resort. Here is his website: GT7Media. He is really professional and reliable.

Good luck.

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
I'm looking for a serious videographer/editor for a rather large project.

There are many available in the states and Europe, but I thought I'd cast a line out to the DR1 and expat community to see if there is one with a track record within our community. My preference is DR based.

PM me...

TIA

If I wasn't so busy with the day job. . . . .lol. . More info on the type of project and I may be able to help a bit.

Extremely interested in your project. John Montgomery NouVeauPhoto.Net

I am VERY interested in speaking to you about your project. Currently living in Las Terrenas. Originally from Nashville Tennessee. A very small sample of my still work can be found here. index
I can be reached through john@nouveauphoto.net.

Need much more than doing a commercial.

MUCH.