looking to rent for a week in juan dolio

devdev

May 14, 2011
Does anyone know of anybody who has an apt. Or Villa for rent in Juan dolio. 2 bedroom preferably not too exspensive? 1week in april

Dominicaus

Oct 4, 2006
Does anyone know of anybody who has an apt. Or Villa for rent in Juan dolio. 2 bedroom preferably not too exspensive? 1week in april
Not knowing your situation, I mention that you should at least inquire with the JD All-Inclusive, just in case what they offer you satisfies your needs...April is off peak, and the occupancy rate in JD is fairly low off-peak, which means you may get a really good deal for a suite with all food and drinks included plus direct beach access...the Capella and Costa Caribe are decent (although not perfect) places worthy of consideration.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Nothing glamorous or ritzy. Very functional and relaxed. Large apartments with kitchens and nice balconies that overlook mature landscaping. TripAdvisor ranks it #3 of 19 places to stay in Juan Dolio. I was very satisfied with it and as a bonus there's a great Spanish restaurant a short walk away.

Plaza Real Resort (Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic) - Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor

Not an all-inclusive but i would go there over the Capella. I could nopt even imagine a couple weeks in the Capella, Long check-in times, crappy service, rooms, food.... in all my visits over past 2 years probably 7 times, never again, they dont care! I would take the extra little drive to La Romana, Bayahibe, until JD decents on building or converting a decent all-inclusive.