Human Growth Hormone (HGH)

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
Is the Human Growth Hormone (HGH) available legally in the Dominican Republic? If so, where is it available to buy and what is the cost.

Many thanks

J&T

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Is the Human Growth Hormone (HGH) available legally in the Dominican Republic? If so, where is it available to buy and what is the cost.

Many thanks

J&T

Yes
Pharmacy
Depends which one, how much etc.

Tell your doctor you plan on doing it and have him reccomend a dose etc.

make sure you get a full blood workup first.

Good luck.

Aug 21, 2007
Contact La Profe_1. She has been working with a young girl who needed HGH. She knows about the drug company that produces it and how to procure it.

Good luck.

Lindsey

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002

Many thanks

J&T
Available at most Gyms. Around 1,000.00 US$ for 3 month treatment.

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Eddy is that most Gyms here in the DR thats pretty exspensive 3 month cycle. Anything cheaper im interested in trying a cycle later on.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I don't think the OP wants to pay US prices
That's all there is....

And $1000 for 3 months is actually pretty cheap. I know folks in the US who pay $800 a month for their HGH regimes.

After first moving here I was surprised to see numerous handbills taped to the gym walls advertising steroid and HGH cycles from physicians...

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
That's all there is....

And $1000 for 3 months is actually pretty cheap. I know folks in the US who pay $800 a month for their HGH regimes.

After first moving here I was surprised to see numerous handbills taped to the gym walls advertising steroid and HGH cycles from physicians...

What do you think keeps all the seventy year old Italians with the chicas? Sure isnt the pasta.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
HGH is expensive no matter where you get it and there is not much bang for your buck imo. In the DR, HGH and anabolics are just about as costly as the US. Only real difference is availability and legality.

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Oh well looks like its the natural way for me for now lots of hard work and heavy weight in the gym and good diet lots of egg white chicken breasts fish and protien powder !!

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
Does someone have real experience with it? - and could describe the effects, please.
A person around the fifties will it be recommendable?
Is there a risk to get diabetes from it?

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Does someone have real experience with it? - and could describe the effects, please.
A person around the fifties will it be recommendable?
Is there a risk to get diabetes from it?

What are you looking to get out of it? My advice to you is to see a DR and talk to him about it.
There is a reason guys take it. Improved strength, energy, muscle tone, essentially it knocks 20 yrs off.
There are side effects, Im not sure about diabetes. Enlarged heart, organs endocrine issues in some cases.

IMHO you would be playing Russian Roulette unless you went to a reputable DR first .

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
What are you looking to get out of it? My advice to you is to see a DR and talk to him about it.
There is a reason guys take it. Improved strength, energy, muscle tone, essentially it knocks 20 yrs off.
There are side effects, Im not sure about diabetes. Enlarged heart, organs endocrine issues in some cases.

IMHO you would be playing Russian Roulette unless you went to a reputable DR first .

well, taking these 20 years off would be an ultimate goal. :))) just a joke but with 5 i would be happy too LOL
i am looking for more energy, improve strength, better mental activity.
The crazy thing is the older you get your spirit stays young but your body and
energy decrease.
I really do not know to which doctor i should talk about that issue to get an honest answer.
if the correlation of positive effects and side effects is in balance i would give HGH a try.

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Are you working out now? Are you eating healthy ? Do you drink and smoke?
Im all for HGH but some people dont need it. If you are eating healthy and working out and youre still lacking talk to your Dr about Testosterone replacement. If that doesnt work for you do the HGH.

acmike

Jan 11, 2005
I agree with Johnny. He offers good advice. You can go to your doctor and have a blood test done to determine the levels of overall Testosterone and free testosterone. If your blood test shows that you fall under or nearly under the normal range you can talk to your doctor about a testosterone cream or patch to increase your numbers.
Testosterone peaks at age 19 and declines thereafter. The lower levels are sometimes referred to as Male Menopause. Symptoms include lack of interest in sex,daily activities and overall physical decline. Some men lose height and muscle. Testosterone is what makes a man a man. Check things out with your doctor.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have used "HGH" since I first moved to the DR 20 years ago!
Biggest problem is getting a good night's sleep.
Last night is a good example.
I had an erection all night long,and it kept poking me in my chin.I didn't sleep a wink!
Other than that,
"It's ALL GOOD"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
Are you working out now?

yes, 5 times a week.
Are you eating healthy ?
most of the time, yes!
Do you drink and smoke?
i don't smoke, never smoked and don't drink alcohol.
Im all for HGH but some people dont need it. If you are eating healthy and working out and youre still lacking talk to your Dr about Testosterone replacement.
well i am a female :) should i check for testosterone too? free testosterone they don't analyze here; they send it to the USA.
If that doesnt work for you do the HGH.
there are many kinds of HGH on the market here, even the Chinese Jintropin....Which brand you would recommend?
and how many UI per day?

i tried once EPO and that actually gives you a boost, but it is not for long term.... costs about 2,400 pesos one injection.