6 Down in 24 h

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Yea it's all good until some innocent kid gets shot in the crossfire, which has happened in the past.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Hell Yeah!!! Fcuk the rule of law and the right to due process...let's shoot them all and ask questions later!!! Long live Trujillo!!!....oh wait you mean that could be me or a family member getting shot without a chance to even explain myself or just because some cop decides he doesn't like me or because someone may want to get you killed just by yelling "Thief!!!" and pointing at you...well I'm not so sure now whether I like this :tired::tired::tired:

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
The problem with the Police is that if they are allowed to freely apply "mano dura" to the bad guys, things never stop there! Today they'll do it with the bad guys but tomorrow they'll do the same to anyone they feel like to.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
The problem with the Police is that if they are allowed to freely apply "mano dura" to the bad guys, things never stop there! Today they'll do it with the bad guys but tomorrow they'll do the same to anyone they feel like to.

True. But I guess we can deal with those unwanted consequences later. Right now, crime has to be stopped at all costs.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
True. But I guess we can deal with those unwanted consequences later. Right now, crime has to be stopped at all costs.

Those umwanted consequences you want to put on the back burner could very well show up at your doorstep or in your bedroom while your sleeping.

You don't fight crime with crime.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Positive mental attitude people, this is the new all I proved better paid, security guard upgraded, 2/3 increased in strength, power, impact police force. Now with new improved public awareness and double the respect for common citizens. Really!

DOC1727

Aug 30, 2011
"MANO DURA" This is the way you deal with dangerous violent criminals with deadly force. I hope they get the message now!

May 12, 2005
The PN for all their faults are pretty good at finding and knowing who the real criminals are. And if these ladrones decide to go down with a fight and end up going to the morgue, so be it.