Looking for someone to share cost/ flight from POP to PC

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I have the opportunity of visiting UK to see my friends and family and the best trip across the Atlantic is with British Airways from Punta Cana.

Is there anyone who would be willing to share the cost/ flight to fly in beeza's private plane from POP to Punta Cana on Thursday, 28th November and/ or Punta Cana to POP on Monday, 31st December? Total cost is $350 but am looking to halve this if I can find a travel companion with similar needs for one or both of the trips.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Am still looking for companion to share one or both of the above flights from POP to PC - correction to date as should read Thursday, 29th November (not 28th).

Just out of interest the return flight with British Airways leaving Thursday, 29th November from PC to LGW and returning LGW to PC on Sunday, 30th December via British Airways is selling at $647 (inclusive) which at today's exchange rate is just ?398.25.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Oops, my mistake re BA flights. That was $647 each way so a total of $1294 which is still not bad at ?797.93. Apologies.

yapask1

Jul 23, 2012
To get to UK I found the best deal was Santo Domingo to Brussels with Cheap tickets :: Jetairfly.com : Home - about 300/350 Euros (400 $ ) each way. Saves getting to Punta Cana and from Brussels its easy to get the Eurostar to London and onward by train to many places, BA to Heathrow etc. Eurostar is 2 hours now and from 50 euros each way. BA from PC worked out much more expensive.

This would save a flight to Punta Cana as Santo Domingo airport is easy to reach from much of the country.

yapask1