A tiny edition in Spanish on Natural Medicine!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
A good friend of mine, Nelson Rodriguez Martinez, has finally managed to produce a tiny edition of three of his books on Natural Medicine. There are three books, and each one deals with completely different aspects.

One of the books, Terapias Alternativas Aplicadas, deals with nine areas and their problems and their alternative and holistic cures. There are 300 pages in this part.

Another by the prize-winning author is Medicinas Alternativas - Terapias y M?todos, is a tour of alternative and holistic medicine around the world, including Hindu, Chinese, Arab, Native American, Korean, African and old European natural cures. Yoga, Tai-Chi and other behavioral practices are also described.

The third book is Hierbas y Nutrici?n en la Edad Madura, which is for all of us youngsters...It presents a wonderful description of typical ailments and their relief. It is a manual for good health in one's "mature years."

Rodriguez Martinez has been awarded many prizes for his contributions, including the Order of Duarte, Sanchez, y Mella.

Always up front in the field, as a manufacturer of Natural Medicines, he even has Moringa, the "miracle leaf" in drops!!

If you are interested in these books, feel free to send me a PM....or call Nelson, I will give you his phone number.

The edition is limited, so hurry up.

Cordially,

HB

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
A good friend of mine, Nelson Rodriguez Martinez, has finally managed to produce a tiny edition of three of his books on Natural Medicine. There are three books, and each one deals with completely different aspects.

One of the books, Terapias Alternativas Aplicadas, deals with nine areas and their problems and their alternative and holistic cures. There are 300 pages in this part.

Another by the prize-winning author is Medicinas Alternativas - Terapias y M?todos, is a tour of alternative and holistic medicine around the world, including Hindu, Chinese, Arab, Native American, Korean, African and old European natural cures. Yoga, Tai-Chi and other behavioral practices are also described.

The third book is Hierbas y Nutrici?n en la Edad Madura, which is for all of us youngsters...It presents a wonderful description of typical ailments and their relief. It is a manual for good health in one's "mature years."

Rodriguez Martinez has been awarded many prizes for his contributions, including the Order of Duarte, Sanchez, y Mella.

Always up front in the field, as a manufacturer of Natural Medicines, he even has Moringa, the "miracle leaf" in drops!!

If you are interested in these books, feel free to send me a PM....or call Nelson, I will give you his phone number.

The edition is limited, so hurry up.

Cordially,

HB

you say it is only in Spanish?

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
love a book on wild plants you can eat without coming a cropper- if you could suggest that for the next book

Iris- vitality

Nov 12, 2012
Moringa is an excellent source of vitamins and mineral, it is great for athletes and people with health problems.

Factores Nutricionales
Supplement Facts
Todos los valores son por 3 gramos de porcion
Serving Size – 3 grams
Contenido Calorico/Calories 11.25%Valor Diario /Daily Value
Caloria de grasa/Calories from fat 1.9
Grasa Total / Total Fat .019g1%
Carbohydrato Total/ Total Carbohydrate 1.5g1%
Fibra Dietetica / Dietary Fiber .75g8%
Proteinas /Protein 1.13g5%
Vitamina / Vitamin A (beta caroteno / beta carotene) 1893.75IU101%
Vitamina / Vitamin C 5.25mg25%
Vitamina / Vitamin E 3.37mg90%
Vitamina / Vitamin K 22.5mcg75%
Riboflavina/ Riboflavin .615mg96%
Tiamina/ Thiamin 0.078mg15%
Niacin / Niacin 0.25mg4%
Calcio / Calcium 60mg20%
Hierro / Iron .94mg13%
*Porcentage de valor diario esta basado en una dieta de 2000 calorias
Percent Daily Value are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Contributed by Moringavitality@gmail.com

<tbody>
</tbody>