What ever happened to Jim Hinch ?

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
Hey, I remember Jim Hinch - a very cool guy, who made a lot of sense the few times he posted.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hey, I remember Jim Hinch - a very cool guy, who made a lot of sense the few times he posted.

I love it when socks come out! :laugh:

I remember Jim Hinsch I've been here since 1999 but can't remember too many of his posts. :)

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005

I remember Jim Hinsch I've been here since 1999 but can't remember too many of his posts. :)

Read some of his posts. Reminded me of a person formerly from Sosua now in the Sin Bin that had a similar agenda. Did Jim also have a blog?

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Just curiouse.

Jim Hinch, his is a name from the remote past. He always had something to say, kept people's interest.

Wonder what happened to ECH, Dr. Ernest? Suspect he was just getting tired and time caught up with him.

Regards,

PJT

The was meant for another thread and got posted here in error.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016

You lost me with the socks comment Anna.

I knew Jim as well. Good guy, definitely not one of the daily drinker types you would and still find in BC.

I don't say that in a derogatory manner - almost all of the the daily drinker guys are good folks.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
You lost me with the socks comment Anna.

I knew Jim as well. Good guy, definitely not one of the daily drinker types you would and still find in BC.

I don't say that in a derogatory manner - almost all of the the daily drinker guys are good folks.

FYI

Not sure if you realize that you are responding to a 7 year old comment.