One-Eyed Wolf

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Sos?a / Playa Laguna
A watchman (43) of the company "Black Wolf Security" shot at a Haitian (31) with a pumpgun and hurt him in the right leg last Friday.
It is reported that the guard was on his way to work when a discussion ensued with the Haitian who was sitting in a chair.
Investigators were surprised to note that the watchman can only see with one eye while the other also has some permanent damage... :rolleyes:

Vigilante de Black Wolf Segurity dispara contra joven haitiano sin raz?n

donP

Dec 26, 2011
Investigators were surprised to note that the watchman can only see with one eye while the other also has some permanent damage... :rolleyes:

Wouldn't that preclude his ownership of a gun?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Good thing he used a "Shotgun", it has a bigger shot pattern!
Makes it hard to miss!
I'll just bet he "Hurt Him" in the right leg!
THAT would be an understatement!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Special Training

Wouldn't that preclude his ownership of a gun?

The gun is owned by the security company, it was given to the "specially trained" (quoted from the website) one-eyed watchman to do his duty....

donP

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
doesnt this say the victim (haitian) is the one with no vision in one eye? but then finish saying something about it can't be explained how he could be hired for that type of work (which further confuses things- what work?).
am i missing something or is this just the somewhat typical half-azzed bad reporting one often sees?

El victimario es una persona con deficiencias f?sicas porque seg?n los investigadores solo ve de un ojo en el otro presenta una lecci?n permanente, por lo que no se explican como fue contratado sin clasificar f?sicamente para ese tipo de trabajo.

Ok - google translate tellss me that victimario is 'victimizer', so i guess is referring to the guachiman as one eyed. maybe my half-azzed language skills and not the reporter this time!

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Victimario is the one who commits the crime...so I guess the article is right, for once...

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I knew a prostitute with a colostomy!
She used to make extra money, "On-The-SIDE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCC
When do we take this show on-the-road?

We'll go when you up your material....

The one legged IHOP waitress will fly....... not so sure about yours:dead::cross-eye