Christmas Season is Here

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
We were in PriceSmart yesterday and one aisle was jammed. We worked our way through. It was the Christmas display. It's only September 18. Wow.

Obviously the explosion of growth in the formal sector of the Dominican economy has created what the Central Bank described as "a fully-funded extra-taxorial mitigation when CAFTA economic percentages merge with low-interest preferred loans of letters of credit issued by IMF subsidiaries of asset protected in the Christmas middle class sub-sector by analysis of the Ministry of LED Light Strings."

Which makes perfect sense.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
We were in PriceSmart yesterday and one aisle was jammed. We worked our way through. It was the Christmas display. It's only September 18. Wow.

Obviously the explosion of growth in the formal sector of the Dominican economy has created what the Central Bank described as "a fully-funded extra-taxorial mitigation when CAFTA economic percentages merge with low-interest preferred loans of letters of credit issued by IMF subsidiaries of asset protected in the Christmas middle class sub-sector by analysis of the Ministry of LED Light Strings."

Which makes perfect sense.

U want Christmas Lights? Window candles? Talk to H.B. and MAYBE you can get a good price? I just delived about 100 strings of lights and some still in their original boxes. A couple dozen window candles. They were busy testing them as I left. All goes to the orphans.

GOOD DEAL. :)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
when i was in londres i kept an ear on when radio stations would start playing last christmas. in my last year there it was on the sixth of september. pichardo is right, DR is not far behind england, eh?