Creative ways of advertise business at baseball game concerts?

vmhatup

Aug 18, 2009
This post may also be useful for anyone else trying to do something similar.

As you guys know, the baseball season is about to start. I would like to do something to advertise our business. We've been having trouble taking off and this is as good a time as any to do something. We have a free classifieds site.

We have about $2k-$3k per month so we can't post banners in the stadium. I was thinking of giving away some type of promotional item, but the least expensive one is about 0.30, so 15,000 of those is about $4,500. At least for now that's too much for just one day.

What creative ideas could I do that don't break the budget? I was thinking of handing out flyers, but I know most people will just throw them away.

These ideas could also be implemented in concerts and other activities of this nature.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

vmhatup

Aug 18, 2009
Thanks for the post.

I'm almost sure that printing our slogan in the cups will be more than $0.25 per cup.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Pay one of the dancers to write your company name on her boobs, then she has a wardrobe malfunction.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
The 6'x2.5'notice boards all over Santo Domingo are/were RD5000 per fortnight (can't remember if that's per side), well, in 2008/9 they were.