Universities in the DR

skippys

Jan 17, 2003
which universities in SDQ allow online or voucher payments for registration and/or tuitions?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Which goes to show you how little you know about this country. Don't answer if you don't know!!

The major universities: Intec, PUCMM, APEC, UNIBE and probably UNPHU (but I don't know) all most likely have this facility. I am assuming you mean the use of Pay Pal or something similar. I will look into this, just in case. Most people here pay in person, perhaps because of a fear of technology. But the ones I mentioned have the computers and programs to handle this. Interesting question....

I would never, ever, send 1? to UASD unless I was there personally to get a receipt!!! It is an empty pit of inefficiency and plain old corruption!!

HB

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
Which goes to show you how little you know about this country. Don't answer if you don't know!!

The major universities: Intec, PUCMM, APEC, UNIBE and probably UNPHU (but I don't know) all most likely have this facility. I am assuming you mean the use of Pay Pal or something similar. I will look into this, just in case. Most people here pay in person, perhaps because of a fear of technology. But the ones I mentioned have the computers and programs to handle this. Interesting question....

I would never, ever, send 1? to UASD unless I was there personally to get a receipt!!! It is an empty pit of inefficiency and plain old corruption!!

HB

If you took the time to read you will see I said "I BELIEVE"and I asked a student that goes there...Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?