Merengue Singer Omega Declares Hunger Strike

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
Perhaps Chris Brown can write a "how-to" for "clearing up" these kinds of situations.

Somebody needs to tell him hunger strikes work better when there's a cause people can rally behind, but people tend not to rally behind people accused of domestic violence.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Perhaps Chris Brown can write a "how-to" for "clearing up" these kinds of situations.

Somebody needs to tell him hunger strikes work better when there's a cause people can rally behind, but people tend not to rally behind people accused of domestic violence.

The woman who accused him withdrew her complaint and said she lied as she was jealous.

Matilda

Zulu

May 27, 2012
Being accused of such a crime is nerve wrecking the last thing you want to do is eat.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
No idea why he is still in jail? As Matilda said, the woman confessed to lying, she's the one they should lock up etc.

Kozy

Jun 1, 2002
This guy stayed at my hotel a few years back, arriving about 1am. We were closed but found a room for him, actually a condo and helped him out the best we could. When he missed checkout at 11am we went to his condo. They said they would come down and checkout in 30 minutes but instead snuck away in his hummer without paying. A real lowlife punk ! K

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
This guy stayed at my hotel a few years back, arriving about 1am. We were closed but found a room for him, actually a condo and helped him out the best we could. When he missed checkout at 11am we went to his condo. They said they would come down and checkout in 30 minutes but instead snuck away in his hummer without paying. A real lowlife punk ! K

What a creep.

Where is your hotel?

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
It's called Mambo - and sometimes can be quite fun to dance to; especially late in the night...

That he snuck out without paying doesn't surprise me :)

He is known as a bad guy who beats up wimmen... a bad seed so to speak

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
What s up with all the hate ?

Hey, he doesn't seem to be the smartest guy around, but I love his music (obviously I am not the only one).:classic: Great to dance to, it's time to get over merengue tipico folks ;)

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Omega is an US deportee who got a second chance in life. He has been trying to blow that second chance very hard, and a tragedy is nearby. I guess some people will never learn. For all I care, let him rot in jail.