Pirate Culture

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Road Luper?n - Puerto Plata, km 7, last Sunday

accidentepp.jpg

Most likely the car still had its tail lights and its bumper at the time of the accident... ::)

Awesome culture.
I like the way they make use of items no longer needed... :classic:

[And it was still daylight.... ;) ]

Un muerto y varios heridos en accidente Mu?oz puerto plata

donP

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Most likely the car still had its tail lights and its bumper at the time of the accident... ::)

Actually, the tail lights are still on the car (you can even see the bulbs), only the lense is missing, probably shattered by the impact...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Many years ago, my brother-un-law stole my wife's car, got drunk,and nearly totaled the car at 4 am.
The car was towed to the National Police lot.
By the time we went to see the car, the next day, it had no battery,stereo,air cond. compressor, etc.,etc.
The police said that they found it like that!
I have a friend who drives a taxi here in SD.
He says that on more than one occasion, he was called to an accident, just to take the police, and the parts they had stolen, to a junk yard.
What more needs to be said!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The "whole story" is that he took our 6 year old with him,luckily our "Nanny" stopped him from taking the 2 year old.
He went to Los Mina, got drunk, and was flying to return the car befor we found out.
He hit a parked truck.Our son hit the windshield. My A$$HOLE-in-law, hit the steering wheel, and then knocked his teeth out.
They were taken to a small clinic.
My "A$$hile" had broken ribs,GOOD!
The doctor refused to treat him,and threw him into the street.
Our son had a concussion,was transferred to a medical center, where he spent the next 10 days!
The whole family wanted to kill "A$$hole!
That lasted about a week.
Then it became the parked truck's fault!
I STILL hate the guy!
Dominicans need to learn how to hold a Grudge!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC