Visited orphanage in santiago that has challanges and needs your generosity

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
hi I was briefly one morning early afternoon , visiting the orphanage which was booted off their residence ,and due to the extreme assistance of people like. HILLBILLY and others thes children are surviving quite well at the moment 22 girls and 4 boys , are housed in a small home with little space to stretch their legs ! They received a pingpong table , by a very good Samaritan , and I warmed up the table with some delightful children . they are so Well behaved , ie the caretakers and whoever is taking care of them over the period of time they have been together is DOING A FABULOUS JOB of providing LOVE! ... They need assistance in donations I think small, big or whatever to maintain the basics , JUST feeding 26 youngsters from 3 to 14'is a Challanging prospect . 10 dollars a month , whatever , helped by many will be well worth the investment of a precious group of wonderful possibilities in our world ! I have some unprofessional pics and a small video ,again novicely taken , if you would like to see who you would be giving to if the Mood strikes .thanks Ringo for bringing and Hillbilly for the great difference and ALL who are guiding this precious groups present, future !!!!!! PM IF YOU WOULD LIKE Tto see pictures ,video ...........