Needed alive!legal translation service on north coast to translate birthcirtificate

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
hi I am looking for reputable company in the Cabarete, SOSUA ,or pop area that has decent rates,and would qualify for translating a birthcirtificate from English to Spanish for Naturilization process here in dr Thanks. I think I burned out my coach ,assisting me in this endever...Not adept at paperwork!!! Thx

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
Contact Jeanette Garcia, in Cabarete, at Garcia-Blanco Law Offices. Ph: 809-571-0988

You need a legal translator certified by the court systems and Jeanette is certified as an English/Spanish/French translator. Superb service and very, very good at what she does.

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
JUST FOTR YOUR INFO HER # IS CHANGED . i HOPE SHE IS NOT DOMINICAN IN HER RESPONSE TIME .LOL SHE MAY BE ALIVE HOWEVER YAWN SLOW I HOPE NOT !!!

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
It's going to take a week and I am hoping to translate a birthcirtificate is possible under a weeks time anyone else know someone that is qualified to do legal translations that for naturist ion will be accepted?

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
I recently helped a couple from the US who were planning to marry in the Cathedral of Puerto Plata. The necessary translations of their paperwork were done by Argentina de Brugal. Her offices are in Plaza Turisol across from the Brugal factory. She is a certified translator.

She is only in the office in the mornings.

Lic. Argentina De Leon De Brugal
Abogado-Notario-Traductor
Local 148 Plaza Turisol ( 505)
Ave.Luis Ginebra
809-586-4736.

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
hi I am looking for reputable company in the Cabarete, SOSUA ,or pop area that has decent rates,and would qualify for translating a birthcirtificate from English to Spanish for Naturilization process here in dr Thanks. I think I burned out my coach ,assisting me in this endever...Not adept at paperwork!!! Thx

official translator Felix Mercado, pop, 809-261-0291
he is very fast and reliable. got him recommended by the Canadian consulate