"My dearest one..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
I am certain that Miss Gladys Assie from Ivory Coast also introduced herself to many of you via PM this morning... :laugh:
Very entertaining indeed. :rolleyes:

How can I refuse to help a 19-year-old girl? ;)

On the other hand one could simply avoid this by restricting new users to send PM's before they have (let's say) 5 posts...
Just saying.

donP

Last edited:

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
The fact that they still try after so many years means that scam still works sometime. I remember a coworker whose life went out the window for something like this, that was about 2002-2003...

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Business of mutual benefits
Re: I will be grateful.
My dearest one,

I am Miss Gladys Assie, from Ivory Coast and I am contacting you because I need your urgent help in the management of a sum of money that my late father left for me before he died. The money is total sum of($7,500,000) Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States American Dollars and the money is inside a consignment box deposited in the security company by my late father .The consignment box containing the amount was declare and registered in the security company as family vluable items to avoid attraction to this money.

My father was a very rich cocoa farmer and he was poisoned by business colleagues here in our country, he died here in our home country and buried last year 2011. Now my late father business colleagues are after my life due to I refused to give out my late father business/documents files to them. I ran away from our home and have been hiding for them not to take my late father documents files.

I want you to stand as my guardian and appointed foreign beneficiary on my behalf and receive the money in your country since I am only 19years and without parents, for you to assist me invest the money in humanitarian welfare program on social service and other businesses that will benefit both of us. Please I will like you to reply to this email very urgent, so that I will tell you all the information about this money as you help me discuss with the security company to release and deliver the consignment box to you in your country on my behalf .You also will help me get papers to travel to your country to continue my education there. I will offer 50% of the total money for your kind help. (gladysassie416@yahoo.com)

Gladys Assie.

Thanks, I am waiting for your urgent response.

hahahahahahahahah

May 12, 2005
Not too smart to send to moderators!!!!!

22718111.jpg

DRsantos

Sep 17, 2012
What a joke, another "419" scam, I feel very sorry for the people who fall for this because usually they are very good people who got their heart on the right place. But seriously are there really people who still fall for this, i doubt it.

I agree with the suggestion that you have to have at least 10 posts or so before sending pm so people could check your history.

Business of mutual benefits
Re: I will be grateful.
My dearest one,

I am Miss Gladys Assie, from Ivory Coast and I am contacting you because I need your urgent help in the management of a sum of money that my late father left for me before he died. The money is total sum of($7,500,000) Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States American Dollars and the money is inside a consignment box deposited in the security company by my late father .The consignment box containing the amount was declare and registered in the security company as family vluable items to avoid attraction to this money.

My father was a very rich cocoa farmer and he was poisoned by business colleagues here in our country, he died here in our home country and buried last year 2011. Now my late father business colleagues are after my life due to I refused to give out my late father business/documents files to them. I ran away from our home and have been hiding for them not to take my late father documents files.

I want you to stand as my guardian and appointed foreign beneficiary on my behalf and receive the money in your country since I am only 19years and without parents, for you to assist me invest the money in humanitarian welfare program on social service and other businesses that will benefit both of us. Please I will like you to reply to this email very urgent, so that I will tell you all the information about this money as you help me discuss with the security company to release and deliver the consignment box to you in your country on my behalf .You also will help me get papers to travel to your country to continue my education there. I will offer 50% of the total money for your kind help. (gladysassie416@yahoo.com)

Gladys Assie.

Thanks, I am waiting for your urgent response.

hahahahahahahahah

DRsantos

Sep 17, 2012
Really , your sister told you that. What an support from your family, She was not a big world traveller right. So how does she responds right now, a bit off topic but still want to know. And btw , think the 419 is now used every around the world and not just nigeria, but you're right that it got it's origin from there.

I didn't get one here, but one the same in my email which is the same as my name here.
My sister told me when I first started writing to Dominicanas that there was about as much chance that a 25 year old girl would be interested in an old fart like me as there was that there was a Nigerian wishing to give me 2 million dollars, Well the one worked out, why not the other? Ivory Coast isn't too far from Nigeria is it? ANd a 19 year old girl at that. Taklk about the trifecta!
Damn
Der Fish

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
That coworker I wrote about before was scammed for some good 5 o 6 thousand dollars. He quit his job because he was being relocated to Nigeria for a great job waiting for him (I think he was being "offered" about 20k a month), he broke up with his fiancee because she didn't want to go with him. He's still waiting for that phone call to board the plane. Loser. Everybody around him told him it all looked fishy, but he didn't listen. After all, he got contacted through Monster.com, so it was probably legit. Well, it was some good 10 years ago, and the 419 scam was not that well known back then...

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Wow I have been learning well. I never thought I would thank the girls of Boca Chica.
This is what Gladys got from Johnnyboy

Gladys
Thank Goodness that you contacted me. I am very active in helping people. I cannot wait to help you. What I would like you to do is send me a bankers check or certified funds for eighty thousand US. That will be for me to get a lawyer so you can come here and start your education.
I know you have alot to do so please do not contact me until you have a certified bankers check for eighty thousand US.
Sixty Thousand British Pounds will suffice also

DRsantos

Sep 17, 2012
She or HE is Just straight up a ********. Would suggest everybody here to mail here and just pretend that you are interested just to ***** him or her up!! Just to give a message to leave DR1 alone hahahhaa

Wow I have been learning well. I never thought I would thank the girls of Boca Chica.
This is what Gladys got from Johnnyboy

Gladys
Thank Goodness that you contacted me. I am very active in helping people. I cannot wait to help you. What I would like you to do is send me a bankers check or certified funds for eighty thousand US. That will be for me to get a lawyer so you can come here and start your education.
I know you have alot to do so please do not contact me until you have a certified bankers check for eighty thousand US.
Sixty Thousand British Pounds will suffice also

DRsantos

Sep 17, 2012
My sister now in fact wonders why I want a little brown puppy (her words) What's wrong with mature American women.etc... NOthing if you can find me one, I gave up.

Hmm, i know how you're feeling, sounds like my sister, only i'm a bit younger than you!

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Back to scams...
I was selling a car on E-Bay or some such place and got a response from an African country... sent me the correct number of money orders from Western Union - refernces , the works.

Asit happened, I was fairly large issuer of those WU money orders in my check cashing business.
Foolishly, I called my agent to talk about it.... they were bogus!

I called the buyer on it - accused him and told him my story.
He was indignant - going to sue me.
SUE ME??? I'm the one getting screwed here

Point - These scam artists are tough to get rid of... tenacious and bold.
To the point where he was trying to bully me into the deal.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
It Is NOT A scam!!!!!....I Checked Her Out!!!

After I recieved her email, I responded right away.
She "PMed" me a lot of documents proving who she is, and about the murdered father.
I am in the process of putting together the funds to proceed with her.
I only neen about 20 thousand US deposited before I can get the consignment box delived to my home in Boston,Ma.
I still need 5 thousand before Friday.
If anyone will send 5 thousand to me by "Zoom", I will give you 25% of the funds I recieve from her.
Your share will be approximately 100 thousand US dollars!!!!
Only the first person who responds will share with me.
Please Hurry, "Time Is Of The Essence"!
Christoforo Colon

Status
Not open for further replies.