5th Annual Charity Golf Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
The 5th Annual North Coast Charity Golf Classic is scheduled for Saturday, November 10, 2012.

Place: Playa Dorada Golf Club
Start: 0830 tee off
Cost: RD$3,500 per player
Includes: Green fee, golf cart, buffet lunch, water, beer
Max # Players: 56
Format: Texas Scramble (best ball)
Charities: Asociacion de Amigos de Animales de Sosua (AAAS) and The DREAM Project (Dominican Republic Education and
Mentoring Project (see their web pages for more info)
Attire: Golf Club rules prohibit sleeveless shirts or shirts with no collar. No metal spikes.

Get your 4-man teams together, or come individually and enjoy this fun event once again, benefiting two very worthy causes; education of
underprivileged children and animal rescue and health. Golfers of all levels are welcome, men and women. It's fun! It's casual! Join in!

Post-tournament party continues at Jolly Roger's in Sosua immediately after.

Questions or sponsor information: email - tomindr@yahoo.ca
or tredtiger@gmail.com

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Pre-Registration

Pre- tournament party scheduled for 7 p.m. at Jolly Roger's Friday night, November 9, to lube up the swing, pre-register for the tournament, check out some raffle prizes, and meet other players.
Pre-registration may be done at the same location anytime prior to the tournament, but slots are limited, so sign up early. See us on FB come Monday and you can register there as well.

Last edited:

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Great! please send names of the other team members via PM or email.
Thanks for the support for 2 good causes.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Pre- tournament party scheduled for 7 p.m. at Jolly Roger's Friday night, November 9, to lube up the swing, pre-register for the tournament, check out some raffle prizes, and meet other players.
Pre-registration may be done at the same location anytime prior to the tournament, but slots are limited, so sign up early. See us on FB come Monday and you can register there as well.

Regret 2 of previous years team members are crying off this year but Lee Barnes & self will be there. Any golfer wishing to join our team can PM me or send me an e-Mail.

See you on the day but will try to pre-register Lee & myself on FB (yeah ........ I have actually finally succumbed to the modern era media thingamajig!!) ~ Grahame.

brlatm

Apr 26, 2012
I will be there on Friday night at the Jolly. Kelly and Patti threatened me with my life if I didn't show up for it. I look forward to meeting some of you guys and gals and helping out a good cause. Brett

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org

I am new to FB (started using it Sunday) so how do I find you on there? What is the link please? ~ Grahame

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I am fine & dandy Thanks for asking!! Just getting a bit frustrated with finding my way round Facebook!!

I need a younger (female) body around me to show me how to do such modern Thingamies!!! ~ Grahame.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Always ready for a game of golf, huh Grahame??

Long time, no type.

Playa Grande changes start in early January.... one nine at a time, one year each.
New grasses, irrigation, drainage.... all USGA specs.

Hope we can afford it ........:ermm:........ fingers crossed.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
The one and only........ but you can sing and dance, BrB or would you prefer BxB..????

BB is fine!!! lol

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fSBnNA_dHNU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You remember!!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-5x5OXfe9KY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
Wow!!!! All the slots are filled for golf, I hear!! With lots of activity on the prize and raffle front, this should be an amazing day. Don't forget also that the Jolly Roger in Sosua is hosting a pre-game warm up on Friday night, with fun, games and prizes. They are also the destination for the Post Golf event. This is always lots of fun, and best part for me is all I do is show up... no golfing or anything!! Hope to see lots of familiar faces and meet some new ones... great way to support the two charities!! See you there!!!

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
A possibility exists that Mother Nature is not cooperating this weekend for the tournament. We are currently, just in case, trying to get a provisional date
from course administrator. Will be posted, if needed, asap.

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
We're gonna play unless it's pouring rain.....see ya there.....0830- tee off at 9.

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
We've had to postpone the tournament due to way too much rain lately.
New date will be announced as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.