Location to pick up bus to punta cana from santo domingo??

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Hi I know caribe tours and Metro don't go to Punta Cana , I believe. does anyone know where in Santo domingo one picks up the bus to PC. what its name is possibly and is it close to caribe tours or metro stations in SD? Thx

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
There is more than one location. But you should be able to get it at Feb.27 and Gomez I beieve.

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
If you look up "expreso bavaro" with google maps, it will show you exactly where the terminal in Santo Domingo is.

JuanDolioLiving

Sep 7, 2010
You need to go a place in Gazcue near Maximo almost in front of the Supermercado Nacional. The street name is Jose Francisco Prat Ramirez that is the bus stop for Bavaro punta Cana. Or go to Parque Enriquillo and take a bus to Higuey and then another one from there to Punta Cana.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
The street is called Juan S?nchez Ram?rez.
The other stop is Parque Enriquillo.
See the Basic Info sticky in the East Coast forum for full details.

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Thanks , however I usually take the caribe tours from the north coast or Metro does anyone know if from the colonial zone is it far or near either of thes buses? Is parque Enrique in the colonial zone ? On the Internet it suggests u can get it from this park ?

leromero

Bronze
May 30, 2004
web.mac.com
If you usually take Caribe Tours then I would suggest hoping on the Bavaro Express. Same type of bus. Just take a cab from Caribe Tours to Bavaro Express. I've done the trip before with these guys and it was smooth sailing.