so is this really worth an infraction-

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I know that if you think somewhere is safe you are asking for trouble because you wont be taking the correct precautions- and as for silly comments, I beleive criscolon is way ahead of me on that

so it wouldnt really be fair would it to give me an infraction

I presume I will now get another one - so goodbye everyone

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
What does getting an infraction mean? I was threatened with it once and I asked then and wasn't answered. Being suspended from posting?

I think they add up and when it gets to a certain number it prevents you from posting till they expire.

I personally don't like to give them out. If and when you really get on my nerves I'd rather use the ban button. :laugh:

Luckily I have A LOT OF PATIENCE :)

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
What does getting an infraction mean? I was threatened with it once and I asked then and wasn't answered. Being suspended from posting?

Infractions are about as significant as The Like/Dislike buttons!

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
My Mods in Training are more strict than any existing Mod...

TT's application is in process, but caught up in red tape

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
I know that if you think somewhere is safe you are asking for trouble because you wont be taking the correct precautions- and as for silly comments, I beleive criscolon is way ahead of me on that

Starting a sentence with "so" is worth an infraction.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
If You post anything against DR1's "Rules & regulations for posting", I will come to your house and give you a "Nuggie"!
You Have Been WARNED!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
If You post anything against DR1's "Rules & regulations for posting", I will come to your house and give you a "Nuggie"!
You Have Been WARNED!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Stop encouraging JR!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
- so goodbye everyone

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nmoIuAcbIb4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>..................

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k566WurWDW0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010

What a PUSSY! Who gives a F-CK? Get a LIFE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.