Looking for apt/condo in Santo Domingo

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
Hi, I am looking for an apt/condo in SD for around december.

Any 1 can tell me what's the best way to find one? I'm looking for something close to the malecon/center city

All the sites that I am looking on (encuentra, supercasas etc..) everytime they reply to me they are saying they don't rent for a few month's only.

I need something for minimum 2 months, maybe more, furnished.

looking to pay around 1.5 ~ 2k / month

thanks

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012

Any 1 can tell me what's the best way to find one? I'm looking for something close to the malecon/center city

All the sites that I am looking on (encuentra, supercasas etc..) everytime they reply to me they are saying they don't rent for a few month's only.

thanks

It's no easy to find short-term in SD, much less in december which is peak season. Maybe you could rent an apartahotel? google aparthotel santo domingo, and you'll see a bunch of them.

juant

May 9, 2012

thanks
Everytime I want to rent a condo or a villa in any part of the Dominican Republic I go to a website called homeaway.com. They specialize in rentals and they are very good. I found there a condo to rent in Sosua for close to $40US a day. Check them out and let me know.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Check out a place called "Ocean Breeze" apart hotel on Palo Hincado. It is very close to El Conde and Malecon. Small but very reasonable price.

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
Everytime I want to rent a condo or a villa in any part of the Dominican Republic I go to a website called homeaway.com. They specialize in rentals and they are very good. I found there a condo to rent in Sosua for close to $40US a day. Check them out and let me know.

thanks but Eveything I saw on those rental sites outside dominican republic are a complete ripoff.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hi:
Check out vacationrentalsbyowner. Go to the DR listings in Santo Domingo and should be able to find one. Good luck.

LTSteve