From Nagua to SDQ

Jan 17, 2009
I have a flight on October 16th to South America leaving from SDQ. I see there is a Caribe Tours bus from Nagua to Santo Domingo. I have a ride to Nagua and this will be faster than taking Caribe Tours in Sosua.

Does anyone know if the Nagua-Sto. Domingo bus stops anywhere near the airport, and how easy/difficult it'll be to catch a cab to Las Americas from the bus stop?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
No Caribe Tour bus stops near the airport regardless of where it is coming from. You will have to take a taxi from the CT Terminal.

Jan 17, 2009
oh, thanks. I thought that going to Samana that I've read there was a stop near the toll booth on the highway and a stop there. I was hoping a similar stop on the way into the city.

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
I'd be willing to bet that you get the CT bus driver to let you off at the toll booth at the turn off and then you can take a taxi from there. The guaguas do stop there, but I'm not sure about getting a guagua from Nagua. From Sanchez, yes.

SQUBIDO

Sep 15, 2012
i have a flight on october 16th to south america leaving from sdq. I see there is a caribe tours bus from nagua to santo domingo. I have a ride to nagua and this will be faster than taking caribe tours in sosua.

Does anyone know if the nagua-sto. Domingo bus stops anywhere near the airport, and how easy/difficult it'll be to catch a cab to las americas from the bus stop?

here a taxy driver in santo domingo tha speack inglesh you call 809-715-0272 he pick you up at the ct terminal and take you to the airport for 1200 pesos

Jan 17, 2009
Thank you all. I was just trying to find out the possibility of a shorter route. Spanish is my mother tongue, but thanks for the cabbie recommendation anyway.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I took the bus to SD once and they leyt me off where i asked.... others did the same.

Just have them drop you at the Las Americas hiway, where they turn to go into SD.
Easy to get to SDQ from there.

The Nagua leg to there will be just ovrer an hour.... then 5-6 minutes to SDQ.

chrisgy

Jan 15, 2013
Bump: I did a search for some info and this came up. I just wanted to update those who might be searching in the future that Caribe Tours now has an official stop very close to SDQ airport off the new highway on the Nagua-SD route