Air Conditoner Repairman Suggestion?

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
Looking for an air conditioner repairman for a central air unit.
I would appreciate any suggestions.

The Virginian

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
Rafael has a shop on 12 de Julio
on the corner at an intersection in POP. That intersection is
the next true intersection after you pass the road that
goes to Tropical. Its a small shop, on your left at the
intersection. Sorry I have miss placed his card and contact info. He was able to repair mine after 3 visits and others have used him and seem to be pleased. Good luck

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
The best man--by far and away--who is both a certified AC repairman (certified in the U.S) and backs up his work--is Mike Fitzgerald. he lives in Pearl Marina--in-between Cabarete and Sosua.

809-501-6207

Frank

Pansy

Banned
Apr 14, 2009
I would support the recommendation of Mike Fitzgerald. He has done a number of jobs for us, not all of them straightforward, and he definitely backs his work.

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
We agree in recommending Mike who is very skilled and dependable.

ace

Apr 11, 2004
Mike is your guy

The best man--by far and away--who is both a certified AC repairman (certified in the U.S) and backs up his work--is Mike Fitzgerald. he lives in Pearl Marina--in-between Cabarete and Sosua.

809-501-6207

Frank

Mike just did 3 big jobs for me last month( install a/c unit, replace a tub drain, repair fridge ). He's also a plumber and has the only true electric snake in Sosua that I know of. Nobody could of done the job he did for me and super fair on the price, I don't mean cheap I mean fair. He is true to his word , says what he's going to do , shows up when he says and calls to keep you updated. The best in the area.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
I'm back in the DR for a week and just saw Mike Fitzgerald this morning--they were installing an A/C unit and doing some plumbing repair work. Mike has partnered with a neighbor of his who is a plumber. they are going into business together and have put this letter together for anyone interested in having things fixed with a "Guarantee."

Mike Fitzgerald
David Lanchester
Bluefish Owners
Tel: 809 501 6207

Email: info@aireyagua.biz
Aire y Agua

7th October 2012

Dear Friends, clients and future clients,

To my current clients, I want to thank you for your continued support and referrals. For future clients, I want to inform you of my latest joint venture with David Lanchester, also a resident here in the DR.

David and I are both residents of Bluefish and have been since the initial construction. We have been in the Dominican doing contract work for some time. So we would like to offer our services of our Air conditioning and Plumbing Company as well as general maintenance services. Both of us have served an apprenticeship and been in the Construction and Energy Industry with a combined 60 years of experience in the trades.

As you know we live in a harsh environment with Hard Water, Salt Air, High Humidity and Heat all year round, and our equipment and condos need preventative care, even a condo that is used just for vacations, but condos used all year like ours require more work to be done.
With no professional body and general standards in the country we have had requests that we should offer our services to the other owners of Bluefish so that trained and qualified personnel do your work in your Condo. We will keep and maintain your equipment. We will offer a guarantee of our expertise and any equipment failure you may have will be done to your satisfaction.
We will evaluate your problem and submit an estimate of the repair costs prior to any work being started. We will guarantee that we won?t change a replacement part knowing that it is only a temporary fix as other remaining components look unsatisfactory and are likely to break down in a few weeks/months. This seems to be the norm in the Dominican.

We can also install new components and equipment, which will be installed to European / USA standards.

All work will be recorded and invoiced to your Property Management Company if you have one; and a copy will be sent to you the owner by Email for your Records.

We recommend Preventative maintenance annually on:
? Check Freon and Clean Condenser Coils, Fans and Air Filters on A/Cs
? Check Freon Clean and sterilize Water Coolers
? De scale Hot water Heater Taps/Faucets
? Check Plumbing
? Camera Inspection of drainage pipe work and clean as necessary

Please contact us at info@aireyagua.biz and have peace of mind as others have done within Bluefish.

Sincerely,
Mike Fitzgerald
David Lanchester

PeteyPablo

Bronze
Apr 30, 2011
I'm back in the DR for a week and just saw Mike Fitzgerald this morning--they were installing an A/C unit and doing some plumbing repair work. Mike has partnered with a neighbor of his who is a plumber. they are going into business together and have put this letter together for anyone interested in having things fixed with a "Guarantee."

Mike Fitzgerald
David Lanchester
Bluefish Owners
Tel: 809 501 6207

Email: info@aireyagua.biz
Aire y Agua

Thanks for the info, I really need PRO a/c help ...these ass clowns I hired cant fix the issue.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Thanks for the info, I really need PRO a/c help ...these ass clowns I hired cant fix the issue.

If the above tlf number does not work, try this one: 809-601-0046

One of these is his new number. I don't remember which one.

Frank

canuckgirl

Nov 1, 2007
Mike is by far the best! He just fixed the A/C in our spinning studio and he was really professional. No one comes even close to his standards. His number is 809-601-0046.

canuckgirl

Nov 1, 2007

809-501-6207

Frank

Mike is the best by far - don't waste your time with anyone else. Mike's tel. number has been changed to 809 601-0046.