Hotel(s) with good internet access?

expat748

Oct 6, 2012
Hello, I am looking for an hotel with good internet access, I want to plug my computer directly into the high speed modem, instead of using WiFi. If you familiar with Panama, I am looking for a setup similar to the one in Hotel Torres de Alba. Is this available? In SD or Santiago?
Thanks.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
The Gran Almirante in Santiago has a business center with computer workstations, I plugged my notebook into the router when nobody was looking.

expat748

Oct 6, 2012
The Gran Almirante in Santiago has a business center with computer workstations, I plugged my notebook into the router when nobody was looking.

Thanks for the info but I actually need this setup 24/7 so it must be in the room.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Barcelo Santo Domingo club premium jr suites come with a computer in the room. One of the reasons my brother stays there when he visits is for that reason. Rates vary but if you can catch a sale which Barcelo has many times it is not bad. Not sure if this helps.

Apr 13, 2011
Go with one of the Marriott hotels - the Courtyard would be better because you would not have to pay extra. I think at Jaragua, you pay per day, because it is a Renaissance brand hotel.

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010
Courtyard definitely. Stayed there a couple of times and the Internet connection is not bad at all. Also, most of the front desk staff speaks English.