Happy Thanksgiving

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
50 F or 9C here on Lake Huron and VERY windy.

I am outta here manana muy temprano -----

Goodbye sweaters, Hello sweat !!!!

Thank you anyway...:nervous:

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
11 F here on the north shores of Lake Erie and also windy.

Outta here next week.....

Did mean 11C intstead of "F" Superman Moderator??

I am just a bit higheer than you on the great lake called 'Huron" by the Indians.

Was at Y U Ranch last weekend = Tillsonburg, my friend Gilvesy , Hungarian -- he was asking about Polish girls.

I said i knew one.....

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
FYI

Because of this year's dryness/drought, the leaves have changed almost onernight and are falling off even faster.

Bald by wednesday...... time to fly south........ follow those geese!!!

We always enjoy September here, but you can count the good days in October...Not much'IndianSummer' any more

May/June = fantastic............ July in RD

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Butter ball" a good enough turkey for you "YSs"???????
About 2 US dollars a pound.
Just remember, if you cook any "Fowl" for Dominicans, double the cooking time, AND the temp.!!!!!!!!!!!
They all hate moist "Birds"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Corrected Sr. Webster

AND I am NOT Superman Moderator, do we have a problem??

I only do the job as asked by the owner of DR1........

And I am in Erieau if you know where that is?

No problem , sir

Yes, I have a vague idea where you are. We used to go to Pt Stanley regularly and have friends at Rondeau.

Weather not to good for the next few days..... I'm off to Phila NOW!!

Lizzard

Sep 11, 2006
Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!! William we are neighbours. I live in Sarnia right at the mouth of the lake and under the bluewater bridges. It sure is a small world.

Lizzard
aka Liz

Lizzard

Sep 11, 2006
Yeppers 50 minutes it is....... I happen to get my grandbend fix on occasion............ plus the USA fix as well. :)

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Lizzy Lizzard,
I remember typing to you before --- even though you're an infrequent poster.... can you recall when?

The "Lizzard" sticks out in my adled brain...

mustang88

Jun 19, 2010
happy thanksgiving all......i am in woodstock....a long time lurker on D.R.1.............i will be at grand paradise samana.for a week jan 8th to 15th............i would like to see a ballgame while there...............where is the closest team to see ..santiago is too far away...............tks in advance for your consideration

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
If Santiago is too far the only other would be the Capital with Licey and Escogido playing. Depends though because during that time it will be the play-offs, round robin. So you would need to see what teams are in the play-offs at that time.