***Just joined***

Pellino

Oct 5, 2012
Hi all,
I always liked to read up on whats new on DR1, I finally joined and just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone!!! I am not new to the Dominican Republic however...I like this site and think its very usefull in keeping up to speed with whats going on in the DR...

Rgds,

Rob

Veteran.midwife

Oct 10, 2012
Hello everyone on DR1! I'm a new poster on here, but have visited the DR (Punta Cana Area) on four occasions during the past year and a half. Own a condominium in PC and plan on using it almost full-time in the coming years, as I'm a "baby boomer" on the verge of retirement in the States and look forward to contributing the the Dominican Society and Economy in my "Golden Years". The "veteran" part of my sign-on relates to my 21 years in the U.S. Navy and the "midwife" part relates to my occupation for the last 35 years. I'm a Certifed Nurse-Midiwfe and Advanced Practice Nurse---and believe it or not, I'm male and married to a wonderful woman for almost 30 yrs now! Look forward to interacting and contributing as much as I can. Thanks for listening to this rant.