Dating Dominican vs Panamenian girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

expat748

Oct 6, 2012
Hello, I am in Panama and noving to the DR very soon. Anybody who is familiar with both countries can give me an heads up regarding the dating scene for a 50 yo guy who is looking to date nice girls in their 20s or 30s? How it is compared to Panama (not looking for hookers, just regular girls). Thanks.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Women in Panama play a lot less games then in DR. Stay in Panama if you can because you will have not only women from Panama, but Colombian women as well. In DR you have Dominican women, expat women, Haitian women. If you combine all three of these women, they cannot hold a candle to the women you see in Allbrook Mall alone.

Women in Panama are very friendly and little bit more honest then in DR. I think Panamenian women are some of the nicest in latin america.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Women in Panama play a lot less games then in DR. Stay in Panama if you can because you will have not only women from Panama, but Colombian women as well. In DR you have Dominican women, expat women, Haitian women. If you combine all three of these women, they cannot hold a candle to the women you see in Allbrook Mall alone.

Women in Panama are very friendly and little bit more honest then in DR. I think Panamenian women are some of the nicest in latin america.

a little bit more honest than Dominican women? which women aren't ?

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Panamania

Hello, I am in Panama and noving to the DR very soon. Anybody who is familiar with both countries can give me an heads up regarding the dating scene for a 50 yo guy who is looking to date nice girls in their 20s or 30s? How it is compared to Panama (not looking for hookers, just regular girls). Thanks.

I'd bring a few Panamanian girls along and do a side by side comparison.:dead::eek::bunny::lick::confused:

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
GAMES . The tipical dominacken relanshipos may be one or two nights in a hotel or A whirl wind full on romance lasting anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 mounts 90% of the time never longer .

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007

You'll spend less money on "regular girls" in the DR. Panama has gotten expensive. You're in your 50's looking to date Girls in their 20's/ 30's? You may not call it 'tricking' but that whole 'Sugar Daddy' deal isn't far from it. Call it 'providing', sounds better than tricking.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
It takes time to get a feel for the women of a certain country. It is not wise to get off the airplane and start looking for someone to date in country your are visiting for the 1st time.

BTW Greydread is a 1000% correct the only thing women in DR will see you as is a "meal ticket" nothing more nothing less. I am sorry I thought YOU will between 20 and 30 that is why I did not understand why you would want to leave Panama. Having a normal realtionship is more feasible in Panama then Dominican Republic.

If you think MONEY was important in Panama you haven't see nothing yet if you come go to DR.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Look the only real love relaythionsit in the DR is between the mouther and her baby! After that it is all about $$$$$$ . I do not care if it is between a dominacken couple and thy booth are in there 20tes or a dominacken couple where the man is in his 60tes and the girl is in her 20tes . And you beater bleave that not only expats like dating girl$ 30 years younger a dominacken man well be the first in line if he can aford it . Now if you go for a women in her 30tes $he well be a lot cheaper . $he well have far less opthion$ . Women over 30 in the DR are preaty well out of luck .

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
It takes time to get a feel for the women of a certain country. It is not wise to get off the airplane and start looking for someone to date in country your are visiting for the 1st time.

BTW Greydread is a 1000% correct the only thing women in DR will see you as is a "meal ticket" nothing more nothing less. I am sorry I thought YOU will between 20 and 30 that is why I did not understand why you would want to leave Panama. Having a normal realtionship is more feasible in Panama then Dominican Republic.

If you think MONEY was important in Panama you haven't see nothing yet if you come go to DR.

I have to take my shoes off to count the number of guys I know in their 50's + who have driven themselves to distraction trying to maintain relationships with 20 something Dominicanas. It makes no sense to me. At 58, I like 20 something Dominicanas as much as anyone but you won't see me trying to tie one down. If I can feel justified addressing a date's Father as "Young Fella" he's not somebody I'd want to be in a position to meet. Anyway, it's more economically sound and less stressful to rent.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I have to take my shoes off to count the number of guys I know in their 50's + who have driven themselves to distraction trying to maintain relationships with 20 something Dominicanas. It makes no sense to me. At 58, I like 20 something Dominicanas as much as anyone but you won't see me trying to tie one down. If I can feel justified addressing a date's Father as "Young Fella" he's not somebody I'd want to be in a position to meet. Anyway, it's more economically sound and less stressful to rent.

young fella, you are a sage. a man of our age with a 20 something Dominicana is a guy who has just given an ATM card to a non relative.

beastwood

Jun 30, 2011
Look the only real love relaythionsit in the DR is between the mouther and her baby! After that it is all about $$$$$$ . I do not care if it is between a dominacken couple and thy booth are in there 20tes or a dominacken couple where the man is in his 60tes and the girl is in her 20tes . And you beater bleave that not only expats like dating girl$ 30 years younger a dominacken man well be the first in line if he can aford it . Now if you go for a women in her 30tes $he well be a lot cheaper . $he well have far less opthion$ . Women over 30 in the DR are preaty well out of luck .

dominican hombre first in line except for the fact that some dominicanas believe their native brothers among the the most unfaithful partners on the planet...not sure why...jejeje...but for sure barrio soucios can and do throw blackberries around with the best of em...gringos that is.

Kozy

Jun 1, 2002
If you are in your mid 50s and want to date women in their 20s and 30s you will find the DR to be heaven on earth - if you speak Spanish. Ya ! K

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007

Why buy when you can rent...that's my motto!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
If you are in your mid 50s and want to date women in their 20s and 30s you will find the DR to be heaven on earth - if you speak Spanish. Ya ! K

if you consider giving away money to some woman that needs more and more everyday to be heaven, then you are in the right place. sadly, she just takes your money and gives it to her barrio chopo to put gas in his passola. not my idea of paradise, but, to each his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.