Canadian Meeting

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
See the last few words ???

If you have any..... alluding to the Residency thread -both of us.

Please note my lack of attendance :eek:gre:

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Yes, Canadian............. attending = No

Non-resident Canadian..... RD resident, permanent or otherwise, still readimng the new regs..:bored:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Maybe the meeting will include an update that the premier on Ontario stepped down today.

caribic.paradise

Oct 15, 2012
Is there NO any Canadian who heared/expireinced the stupid , extremely expensive, new, high requirements of "Migracion Santo Doming" for extending or applying Residency in the DR? This could be "matters at large" and a complain to be discussed, I guess.

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
A Canadian friend of mine sent an e-mail 2 weeks ago for further details, as yet nothing heard.
Any updates?

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Spineless Canadians?

Is there NO any Canadian who heared/expireinced the stupid , extremely expensive, new, high requirements of "Migracion Santo Doming" for extending or applying Residency in the DR? This could be "matters at large" and a complain to be discussed, I guess.

American real cowboys with cocky balls call that "whining".... :rolleyes:
Now, do Canadians whine?

donP

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Question for:..."Anna C"... I have paid Canadian prostitutes in Toronto, and MANY times in Montreal.
Does THAT qualify me to attend?????
Under the, "Canadian by Injection Clause" in the Canadian constitution???????
Or was all those "Yankee Dollars" all spent for "SOMETHING"???????????????????????????

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

canuckgirl

Nov 1, 2007
For all the Canadian residents of the North Coast,

this is to confirm that there will be a Town Hall meeting this Friday (time TBD) with the Embassy and Consular officials to address any matters of concern and interest, as well as the opportunity for us to meet the new Ambassador George Boiss?, who assumed his new post as of October 2012.
Just to clarify, I sent an inquiry to the Canadian Embassy in Santo Domingo last Wednesday regarding my concerns about the proposed changes for renewing the permanent residency in the DR, and received a prompt e-mail reply AND a follow up call from the Embassy the next day acknowledging my concerns and inviting me to personally meet with the new Ambassador to discuss this issue further. My dealings with the Embassy over the past 6 years have always been very positive and I encourage all Canadian expats to attend. Please PM me you are looking for further information, otherwise, see you there.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Civil Protest

... regarding my concerns about the proposed changes for renewing the permanent residency in the DR...

I am glad to read that also Canadians have the culture and democratic understanding of civil protest unlike some brown-nosers.

donP