king of la mulata death ?

Aug 21, 2007
I don't have any information, but would like to know if they were really Satan worshippers or if the writer is simply expressing that this man's actions were extremely bad. I never heard of Satan worshippers here before.

Lindsey

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
This guy has been the topic of DR1 before regarding his cult worship and his declared status as the self proclaimed King of La Mulatta. Here is a translation of one news story:

Police shot and facing members of a satanic cult
Troops belonging to the XV police company based in Sosua, accompanied by members of the International Police, Interpol-fought gun battles with Satanists criminals occupying a residence La Mulata sector 3 of Sos?a, accompanied by German immigrant Peter Brunck. The police operation began in the early hours of Wednesday morning and according to reports provided by the commander of the Criminal Investigation Department of the National Police based in Sos?a, being 9.00 in the morning about three police officers were injured Bulletproof including Corporal Ramirez is having rifle bullet wounds in both legs and stomach. According to reports gathered by the news media, the police operation against the German investor Peter Brunck have been requested by the local branch of the International Police, or where the occupants of the residence clashed with police armed with high-caliber rifles. The person killed in the confrontation is another German national known only as Peter, which would have been the author of confrontation with armed agents of a gun, while Mr. Brunck surrendered to the police. Noted German is accused in Sos?a, as the main driver of a satanic cult operating in the whole area yet been involved in several deaths of Dominican citizens, including the murder of lawyer Wilson Garcia, who was shot dead in the town of Monte Llano. ENN News http://noticiasenn.com/policia-nacional-enfrenta-a-tiros-miembros-de -a-cult-satanic /

A previous thread on Peter Brunck:

http://www.dr1.com/forums/north-coast/114736-theft-april-16-la-mulata-3.html

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
I wonder what Interpol has to do with it. Murders committed in DR are under DR police authority, and satanism, repulsive as it is, is not a crime, much less for Interpol whose one of their directives is not to get involved in religious issues. Is there something bigger behind this?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Nothing I have seen links him to Satanism. Just another religion of his own creation that sounds more like Scientology.

Here is a page, in German, on the man and a second link on his Acadamy for Future Health. If you open the links in Google Chrome, you can translate the text easily:

Peter Brunck

http://www.affh.org/

Last edited:

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I understand that this was a drug raid that excalated into a shoot out. If this is so it would explain Interpol being involved.

May 12, 2005
Well if he was using this cult for criminal purposes then good riddance and the neighborhood just improved immediately.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004

http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/73954-intentional-communities.html#post627332

Chris
<dl class="userinfo_extra" style="margin: 5px 0px; height: auto !important; float: left; width: 180px; "><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 3px; ">Oct 2002
Post Thanks / Like</dd></dl>

Originally Posted by leehall
How about the group in Mulata 3? Dr Brunkt (sp?), isn't theirs a religious based community...

Don't know, but from what I hear they have big guns and are a little crazy. This makes it not an intentional community as I understand it, and as I think the op is asking for.​
abcdefg

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
While the story seems to center around Peter Brunkt, it's stated that...
La persona muerta en el enfrentamiento es otro nacional Alem?n solo conocido Como Peter,

"The person killed in the encounter is another German national only known as Peter"

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Brunck Is Not Dead

Got this from the Police over there. Brunck is in custody. He was not shot.

There is a standoff this moment at his house. There is apparently a lady shooting a high powered rifle from the house now. The house is surrounded by Police.

george1

Jan 2, 2011
I don't have any information, but would like to know if they were really Satan worshippers or if the writer is simply expressing that this man's actions were extremely bad. I never heard of Satan worshippers here before.

Lindsey

This is what just came out in Listin Diario.com.do:
PRELIMINAR
Un alem?n muerto y tres polic?as heridos durante tiroteo en Sos?a, Puerto Plata
NINGUNO DE LOS AFECTADOS HA SIDO IDENTIFICADO POR LAS AUTORIDADES
Mairobi Herrera
Santo Domingo
Un alem?n muerto y tres polic?as heridos fue el resultado de un tiroteo que ocurri? en la ma?ana de hoy en Sos?a, Puerto Plata.

Seg?n el informe preliminar que maneja la Polic?a hay dos polic?as heridos de perdigones y uno de bala. Ninguno de los afectados ha sido identificado por las autoridades.

Diego Pesqueira, vocero policial, explic? que una patrulla hacia labores preventivas y fue atacada a tiros.

Hasta el momento no especific? las razones por la cual ocurri? el hecho, pero se?al? que contin?an las investigaciones.

Indic? que fueron incautadas varias armas de fuego.

I would definitely appreciate any valuable information. I have met the man in a business meeting with his son and some of his following. I immediately sensed that something was wrong. They all had a loook on them thagt rremnded me of when the blond foolks walked into the cave in the "Time Machine".
But Devil worship seems to be a wrong diagnosis. More like sci-fi religious -rip of dudes. Using semi scientific mambo jambo to sell basically nothing at a high price. Also a touch of old oor neo nazi included...he made it clear that he hates everything Dominican and was not a fan by any means of folks with a darker skin. Quote: "I woud never, ever consider a black woman. All my women have always been German." (Peter Brunck)
When I met them, him and his son got shot up not to long ago.
The German media reported on him rrepeatedly and there was a youtube video out, called " Mord unter Palmen".
Pease keep sharing any reliable information.
Gracias.

george1

Jan 2, 2011
This is what just came out in Listin Diario.com.do:
PRELIMINAR
Un alem?n muerto y tres polic?as heridos durante tiroteo en Sos?a, Puerto Plata
NINGUNO DE LOS AFECTADOS HA SIDO IDENTIFICADO POR LAS AUTORIDADES
Mairobi Herrera
Santo Domingo
Un alem?n muerto y tres polic?as heridos fue el resultado de un tiroteo que ocurri? en la ma?ana de hoy en Sos?a, Puerto Plata.

Seg?n el informe preliminar que maneja la Polic?a hay dos polic?as heridos de perdigones y uno de bala. Ninguno de los afectados ha sido identificado por las autoridades.

Diego Pesqueira, vocero policial, explic? que una patrulla hacia labores preventivas y fue atacada a tiros.

Hasta el momento no especific? las razones por la cual ocurri? el hecho, pero se?al? que contin?an las investigaciones.

Indic? que fueron incautadas varias armas de fuego.

I would definitely appreciate any valuable information. I have met the man in a business meeting with his son and some of his following. I immediately sensed that something was wrong. They all had a loook on them thagt rremnded me of when the blond foolks walked into the cave in the "Time Machine".
But Devil worship seems to be a wrong diagnosis. More like sci-fi religious -rip of dudes. Using semi scientific mambo jambo to sell basically nothing at a high price. Also a touch of old oor neo nazi included...he made it clear that he hates everything Dominican and was not a fan by any means of folks with a darker skin. Quote: "I woud never, ever consider a black woman. All my women have always been German." (Peter Brunck)
When I met them, him and his son got shot up not to long ago.
The German media reported on him rrepeatedly and there was a youtube video out, called " Mord unter Palmen".
Pease keep sharing any reliable information.
Gracias.

Here is another report hat just appeared in Hoy:

17 Octubre 2012, 11:35 AM
Agresi?n contra patrulla policial en Sos?a deja un muerto y tres heridos
Escrito por: ANBARELI ESPINOZA (a.espinoza@hoy.com.do)
La Polic?a Nacional inform? hoy que una patrulla de esa instituci?n que realizaba un operativo preventivo fue agredida por personas no identificadas y sin que hasta el momento se hayan establecido las razones, hecho en el que resultaron heridos tres agentes.

Indic? que dos de los polic?as recibieron heridas por perdigones, mientras que uno fue impactado por una bala. Adem?s, durante el suceso fue herido un nacional alem?n, quien fue ingresado en un centro de salud y muri? minutos despu?s.

Dijo que en el lugar del hecho ocurrido en Sos?a, Puerto Plata, fue ocupada un arma larga y varias escopetas, al tiempo que agreg? que trabaja en la investigaci?n y que estos son datos preliminares.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
When I heard about Peter Brunck some years ago, his cult and his pseudo-scientific mumbo jumbo regarding his medical instruments I determined he was just another crack-pot wanna be religious guru in the mold of L Ron Hubbard.

If there really is a woman shooting a high powered rifle from "the compound" in La Mulatta, I suspect her days, if not hours, are numbered.

Last edited:

george1

Jan 2, 2011
When I heard about Peter Brunck some years ago, his cult and his pseudo-scientific mumbo jumbo regarding his medical instruments I determined he was just another crack-pot wanna be religious guru in the mold of L Ron Hubbard.

If really is a woman shooting a high powered rifle from "the compound" in La Mulatta, I suspect her days, if not hours, are numbered.

Actually, if I may add here, this is not the fist incident at all. They were filmed shooting several times with different weapons at a helicopter flying nearby. The tape was also on youtube. And then there were other cases....death oof atty. and so forth and his relentless reign of terrror on neighbors.....