Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default king of la mulata death ?

POLICÍA NACIONAL ENFRENTA A TIROS MIEMBROS DE UNA SECTA SATANICA. | Noticias ENN

does anyone have some more info about the shooting in la mulata, where apparently the boss of the sect was killed peter brunck, also known as the king of la mulata

from the news it says 5 cops injured and 1 german death, with the name peter.

Moderator - Ladies Only & North West
    Post Thanks / Like

They are talking about it on the radio news now 101.4

Matilda

3. Likes Anjinsen liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't have any information, but would like to know if they were really Satan worshippers or if the writer is simply expressing that this man's actions were extremely bad. I never heard of Satan worshippers here before.

Lindsey

5. Likes waytogo liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

This guy has been the topic of DR1 before regarding his cult worship and his declared status as the self proclaimed King of La Mulatta. Here is a translation of one news story:

Police shot and facing members of a satanic cult
    Troops belonging to the XV police company based in Sosua, accompanied by members of the International Police, Interpol-fought gun battles with Satanists criminals occupying a residence La Mulata sector 3 of Sosúa, accompanied by German immigrant Peter Brunck. The police operation began in the early hours of Wednesday morning and according to reports provided by the commander of the Criminal Investigation Department of the National Police based in Sosúa, being 9.00 in the morning about three police officers were injured Bulletproof including Corporal Ramirez is having rifle bullet wounds in both legs and stomach. According to reports gathered by the news media, the police operation against the German investor Peter Brunck have been requested by the local branch of the International Police, or where the occupants of the residence clashed with police armed with high-caliber rifles. The person killed in the confrontation is another German national known only as Peter, which would have been the author of confrontation with armed agents of a gun, while Mr. Brunck surrendered to the police. Noted German is accused in Sosúa, as the main driver of a satanic cult operating in the whole area yet been involved in several deaths of Dominican citizens, including the murder of lawyer Wilson Garcia, who was shot dead in the town of Monte Llano. ENN News http://noticiasenn.com/policia-nacional-enfrenta-a-tiros-miembros-de -a-cult-satanic /

A previous thread on Peter Brunck:

http://www.dr1.com/forums/north-coas...-mulata-3.html

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder what Interpol has to do with it. Murders committed in DR are under DR police authority, and satanism, repulsive as it is, is not a crime, much less for Interpol whose one of their directives is not to get involved in religious issues. Is there something bigger behind this?

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing I have seen links him to Satanism. Just another religion of his own creation that sounds more like Scientology.

Here is a page, in German, on the man and a second link on his Acadamy for Future Health. If you open the links in Google Chrome, you can translate the text easily:

Peter Brunck

http://www.affh.org/
    Last edited by windeguy; 10-17-2012 at 11:23 AM.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I understand that this was a drug raid that excalated into a shoot out. If this is so it would explain Interpol being involved.

10. Likes Castle, waytogo liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Well if he was using this cult for criminal purposes then good riddance and the neighborhood just improved immediately.

12. Likes Rattus_Rattus liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/73954-intentional-communities.html#post627332

Chris
    <dl class="userinfo_extra" style="margin: 5px 0px; height: auto !important; float: left; width: 180px; "><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 3px; ">Oct 2002
    Post Thanks / Like</dd></dl>

Originally Posted by leehall
    How about the group in Mulata 3? Dr Brunkt (sp?), isn't theirs a religious based community...

Don't know, but from what I hear they have big guns and are a little crazy. This makes it not an intentional community as I understand it, and as I think the op is asking for.
    abcdefg

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

While the story seems to center around Peter Brunkt, it's stated that...
    La persona muerta en el enfrentamiento es otro nacional Alemán solo conocido Como Peter,

"The person killed in the encounter is another German national only known as Peter"

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast